Lindsey V.

Does the oil absorb quickly or does it stay on the surface?

Rachel M.
Rachel M.
6 months, 1 week ago
It stays on the surface if you don’t massage it into your cuticles and wipe it off
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I use this in that I put it on, massage it in and then Remove the access with a damp cloth before applying lotion. I use this after I do my nails as its oil and I feel doesn’t allow the nail polish to stick if you use it before you apply polish or gel.