BY OPI

Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this color for spring it's such a pretty pastel. I don't do much of my own nails I usually go to the salon but they always carry this color it's super popular and they usually have a gel option! I always get complimented on this color.
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
One of my favorite pinks. I switch it up between this and white polish and love that it’s classic and goes with everything. I always seal it with a top coat and it will last at least a week on my hands and for a month on my toes.
Mary R.
This is the perfect light pink color, I recently got engaged and am so happy my nails were Mod About You. The color goes on smooth and barley chips after a week and a half. I would highly recommend this color!
Abby C.
Ruston, LA
my absolute favorite nail color! i get this at all times of the year, spring or fall. it’s such a pretty color on, i love using opi, it stays on way longer than any other brand i use. i can’t stop buying this brand!
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This pink is so beautiful. It’s a pale pink color that looks great on every skin tone. I love wearing this in spring and summer since I’m not a huge pink fan but this is just perfect.
Lisa R.
Dublin, CA
This is the perfect pink color for spring and summer. Not too pale but not too bright. It lasts well on toes for about 2 1/2 weeks.