BY OPI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How are the colors in this set? Are they available separate or only...1 Answers
Adelicia R.
Adelicia R.
Portland, OR
OPI has some awesome nail polish. I understand why it is a little pricey but the color pay off is gorgeous and it does last a little longer. I don't have to worry too much about nail chipping. I don't own a lot of these because of the price but when it is on sale I definitely snag a few for my collection.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
absolutely gorgeous colors that I love so much and you would all get if you knew how ultra very good it is like the color is beautiful and amazing and super good great and awesome and it's really good
Karen M.
Karen M.
Love all the OPI's nail collections. The names are so cute ! The coverage is amazing ! Opaque with one swipe, lasts me up to two weeks without chipping. By far my favorite prank of nail polish.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the shimmer set! It makes me feel like I have gold, diamonds, & shine on my nails! Plus I love that it holds up to my everyday house mother life!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Love the colors super easy to dry long wearing and a super shiny and I feel like my nails definitely pop when I have these colors on.
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Gastonia, NC
I love these colors they're really beautiful. They paint on smooth and shiny. I'd love to buy more I have a lot of nail polish.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Texarkana, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the movie and love this brand so of course I had to try this. I loved the colors and go so many compliments on them.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
OPI colors never disappoint. These limited edition sets are great for collectors as they are so unique!
Chrissy J.
Chrissy J.
Fairmont , Mn
Love these colors. Perfect mix of light and dark colors and finishes. Small size but great for travel
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Got this because i love the colors. Truns out that it was a great set to get gose on really smoothly
Amber V.
Amber V.
Columbia, MO
How are the colors in this set? Are they available separate or only in this set?