BY OPI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How are the colors in this set? Are they available separa...1 Answers
Adelicia R.
Portland, OR
OPI has some awesome nail polish. I understand why it is a little pricey but the color pay off is gorgeous and it does last a little longer. I don't have to worry too much about nail chipping. I don't own a lot of these because of the price but when it is on sale I definitely snag a few for my collection.
Jillian  B.
Weatherly, PA
Do you go out on the town? If you do this is a must get nail polish pack. From the Reds to the golds it's perfect for any party or occasion. Especially around the holidays I would 100% recommend this to any friend that's asking for a brand-new nail polish.
Karen M.
Love all the OPI's nail collections. The names are so cute ! The coverage is amazing ! Opaque with one swipe, lasts me up to two weeks without chipping. By far my favorite prank of nail polish.
Olivia K.
absolutely gorgeous colors that I love so much and you would all get if you knew how ultra very good it is like the color is beautiful and amazing and super good great and awesome and it's really good
Tabatha M.
Moorhead, MN
I really like the opi polishes I love all the colors and love that they come out with fun packs like this with different trends for the different seasons
Heather C.
Love the shimmer set! It makes me feel like I have gold, diamonds, & shine on my nails! Plus I love that it holds up to my everyday house mother life!
Kaitlyn C.
Some of my favorite colors by opi. I love the movie and they captured it perfectly when choosing These colors. I use these colors year round!
Heather A.
Love the colors super easy to dry long wearing and a super shiny and I feel like my nails definitely pop when I have these colors on.
Dezi M.
Love these colors. Love the names of the colors it's so catchy! Opi polish goes on so well and stays. These teasers are my favorite.
Katherine N.
Gastonia, NC
I love these colors they're really beautiful. They paint on smooth and shiny. I'd love to buy more I have a lot of nail polish.
Amber V.
Columbia, MO
How are the colors in this set? Are they available separate or only in this set?