BY OPI

Mini 5 Pc Hello Kitty Friend Set - If there's one DNA element that OPI and Hello Kitty share, it's the ability to add happiness and smiles to people's lives. To celebrate this, OPI captures the playfulness of Hello Kitty in Nail Lacquer shades sure to add an extra special spark to your smile - featuring sweet and glittery pinks, bright reds, shimmery white, sunny yellow, with blue and black to add drama. An additional signature shade - Say Hello Kitty - is the ultimate girly-girl sparkly pink, perfect for accenting your Hello Kitty manicure or to wear alone on all ten fingers (or toes!) when you want to turn up the fun quotient to high!Thanks to OPI, Hello Kitty, and Swarovski - this collection is sure to generate smiles and happiness on a Hello Kitty scale!Includes mini shades of:Milk BottleLet's Be Friends!Never Have Too Mani Friends!5 Apples TallMy Twin MimmyAlso includes Hello Kitty Nail Art Brush/Dotter(0.125 oz each) - Mini 5 Pc Hello Kitty Friend Set

• Do you guys like this brand? Does it last for you? I have oily nail...1 Answers
  • Are the colors in this set unique or are they easily duped?1 Answers
  • Does this set have unique enough colors to make it a good purchase? 2 Answers
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
I'm 24 years old & obsessed with hello kitty. A friend bought this & surprised me after a bad day, I loved it so much! The sizes of the polishes could be a little bigger, but still amazing. I love all the colors & the tool it came with for nails. I've actually created a few cute nail looks with this kit. Such a nice little gift! :)
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I love the quality of opi polish and i liked the colors i just wish the bottles where fullsize instead of smaple. I love the packaging though, it is super cute. I would reccomnd this for children or maybe someone who rarely paints their nails or uses different colors all the time.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Miami, Florida
I loved them colors of this collection although not me like hello kitty me it placed in spa where I arranged them hands and feet and must say that me diro michisimo the enamel by that probe several colors so definitely it recommend for some natural!!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Riverview, FL
I love this set. Hello kitty is one of my favorites with this I can make one of my own hello kitty designs and with some of the best nail polish. Opi nail polish holds better than any other nail polish I've ever used.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
About this for months she really liked it she 7 years old and it is a great present for her birthday thank you all for making products for children 2 really great product like I said keep making products for children
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
This nail polish was okay I just hate after using opi the nail polish start to not be so good anymore but the colors where really pretty. I brought at Sally's on sale, which that was not bad of a deal.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
I will only splurge on higher brand nail lacquer when there is a color I adore. In this case, my daughter fell in love with that hello kitty theme so we had to have it. Very cute!
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Nicholls, GA
Love anything with Hello Kitty on it this is so cute when you get it all put on. It looks great!Especially if you are trying to stay in a cute zone with your nail art.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
This is the cutest glitter polish I have seen in a long time! I used it on my toes and it has a TON of staying power! i highly recommend..big fan of OPI polish.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
Pretty colors and very long lasting. The brand is great and have bought in many times. This little pack is wonderful for a gift exchange
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Looks really cute!!!! how long do these smaller bottles usually last about ?
Lisa R.
Does this set have unique enough colors to make it a good purchase?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Do you guys like this brand? Does it last for you? I have oily nails so polish dosent last long I need a good one.
Lisa R.
Are the colors in this set unique or are they easily duped?