OPI Mini Nail Lacquer 4 Piece Cult Favorites Set uploaded by Kiara M.

BY OPI

Cult Favorites 4 Pc Mini Kit - OPI Cult Favorites 4 Pc Mini Kit includes fasion sizes of:OPI RedStrawberry MargaritaCajun ShrimpRand Rapidry Top Coat (1/8 oz each) - Cult Favorites 4 Pc Mini Kit

member-90923
Hands down, favorite nail polish. The brush is superior to all other brands. I often only need one coat and hardly ever use a top coat.

Dutch Tulips and Strawberry Margarita are my faves.
Trina S.
I have used OPI products for almost twenty years. I love their brand. OPI is always coming out with a new polish line and I look forward to seeing what they have.
San K.
I love these minis simply because I get to try different colors. Many times, I have fallen in love with a color at the store, gone home and painted my nails and been disappointed in how the color appears against my skin tone. These little samplers make it easy to try a few before you commit to a full bottle. In addition, OPI is one of the greatest and most affordable nail product companies. I love their collaborations with nicole and other companies.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Very cute ! Travel size nail polish. I love the color and it stays vibrant and strong for a while. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. I love the shades of red that this kit offers. The clear coat goes on well and is not lumpy or grainy at all.
Deanna D.
Erie, IL
OPI is like one of my all time favorite nail polishes. They last a long time with out forking a fortune over... Plus, they have my favorite color where I cant seem to find in any other brand. I would recommend them to others and keep buying this brand. :)
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
The perfect way to get a variety of colors! The set is affordable. And the mini bottles are perfect for nail polish lovers who are always switching up their colors!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Joan  K.
Dix Hills , NY
Opi mini kits are a great way to get a nice range of new colors at a good price and the bottles are great pack since they don't take up too much room. Don't have this set but have had others and was very satisfied
Jamie A.
Such girly flirty fun colors. The polish lasts about a week without chipping. I feel like it helps strengthen my nails, too. I'm willing to pay a bit more for OPI because of the pigmentation. Great brand!
Crystal M.
Geronimo , OK
I love this little pack! It's great as a gift or just for yourself. I love it because it comes in four different colors that all match! So you can use two colors at once
Kiara M.
Doylestown , PA
OPI Launched sometime the same 4 pieces but in nail averages not mini?