OPI Mini Nail Lacquer 4 Piece Cult Favorites Set uploaded by Kiara M.

BY OPI

Cult Favorites 4 Pc Mini Kit - OPI Cult Favorites 4 Pc Mini Kit includes fasion sizes of:OPI RedStrawberry MargaritaCajun ShrimpRand Rapidry Top Coat (1/8 oz each) - Cult Favorites 4 Pc Mini Kit

Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Very cute ! Travel size nail polish. I love the color and it stays vibrant and strong for a while. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. I love the shades of red that this kit offers. The clear coat goes on well and is not lumpy or grainy at all.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
Super cute gave as a Gift. Teen girls love nail polish. The colors are very vibrant. Like spring.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Such girly flirty fun colors. The polish lasts about a week without chipping. I feel like it helps strengthen my nails, too. I'm willing to pay a bit more for OPI because of the pigmentation. Great brand!
San K.
San K.
I love these minis simply because I get to try different colors. Many times, I have fallen in love with a color at the store, gone home and painted my nails and been disappointed in how the color appears against my skin tone. These little samplers make it easy to try a few before you commit to a full bottle. In addition, OPI is one of the greatest and most affordable nail product companies. I love their collaborations with nicole and other companies.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Erie, IL
OPI is like one of my all time favorite nail polishes. They last a long time with out forking a fortune over... Plus, they have my favorite color where I cant seem to find in any other brand. I would recommend them to others and keep buying this brand. :)
Joan  K.
Joan K.
Dix Hills , NY
Opi mini kits are a great way to get a nice range of new colors at a good price and the bottles are great pack since they don't take up too much room. Don't have this set but have had others and was very satisfied
olivia p.
olivia p.
Garland, TX
These OPI polishes are easy to apply and so smooth and opague that you almost don't even need a second coat to have a perfect manicure.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Norman, OK
I love this little pack! It's great as a gift or just for yourself. I love it because it comes in four different colors that all match! So you can use two colors at once
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I really enjoy the formulation of OPI nail polish. They glide on easily, and they last for several days with no chipping. I would definitely recommend these polishes to anyone looking for some new ones!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Doylestown , PA
OPI Launched sometime the same 4 pieces but in nail averages not mini?