BY OPI #61 in Cuticle Clippers

OPI Mini Cuticle Nipper Beauty and performance meet in this brushed matte-finished stainless steel mini cuticle nipper in a convenient compact size. Extended 1/4 jaw with contoured cutting edges for safe, accurate nipping. The single-action spring allows the implement to be opened fully for single or double-edge use. see more...

twee &.
twee &.
White Plains, NY
It works, sure, but it is a chunky kind if clipper. By that i mean the blades are thick and not so mega sharp. This makes it difficult to cut cleanly and precisely. I much much prefer my tweezerman nippers. I use nippers (and highly recommend you only use nippers) for hangnails! Clipping the cuticle is kinda dangerous! The live cuticle or eponychium should never be cut. Keep your nails hydrated with oils, use chemical cuticle removers when necessary, and clip only what cannot be softened with jojoba oil based nail oil.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
A good cuticle clipper is a MUST to have great looking nails. This one is great. Nice quality and works very well. I've been using mine for years now. I even bought another to keep at my office for when those pesky hangnails crop up.
Emma C.
Emma C.
This product is so awesome! Not only do they cut super cleanly, but they're durable. I've had mine for a few years!
Kayli B.
Kayli B.
This is awesome and so useful in getting rid of cuticles. A very handy tool.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
Great size it is small enough to keep in my bag without over tipping the scale if it's weight! A good tool to keep around as it helps with pesky cuticles and hangnails. Also good to hel
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
I am a licensed nail tech and love these nippers. They are the ones I started with and plan to keep buying. They have a very clean cut and don't dull or rust.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Received these in nail technology class in my class kit, amazing nippers! Loved how they trimmed so effortlessly, but then they became dull, within a matter of a few manicures. My cheap nippers from the school stayed sharper than these. Wish I knew how to keep them sharpened often then I would continue using them, they are wonderful, just full rather quick.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love my cuticle nipper. Use it very often. I use it for Calais too. Definitely I very good product