BY OPI #37 in Cuticle Clippers

OPI Mini Cuticle Nipper Beauty and performance meet in this brushed matte-finished stainless steel mini cuticle nipper in a convenient compact size. Extended 1/4 jaw with contoured cutting edges for safe, accurate nipping. The single-action spring allows the implement to be opened fully for single or double-edge use. see more...

Michelle M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I try not to spend too much money from time to time on utensils such as nail clippers, but was told by my manicurist to invest in the OPI mini clipper. It is small and compact so it fits comfortably in a little pocket inside your purse. It has stayed sharp over the last several months ensuring that The Chronic hangnails that I suffer from are clipped cleanly. I have diabetes and it is really important that you maintain your cuticles without cutting yourself. And this product is just simply fantastic
Layla Z.
Saint cloud
Its easy to store on the go or traveling. Its effective compared to a giant clippers because you can control it. You can buy it at a drug store or any beauty supply. Its very easy to apply and use especially hang nails. I would definitely buy it again!
Stephanie S.
Tonawanda
They're great nippers. I'm a licensed nail tech and these are definitely nippers that I use on my clients. Only downside is I don't feel like they stay as sharp as some of my other nippers by other companies. I would buy them again though.
Julia T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m a licensed nail tech and have used these cuticle nippers on all my clients. I purchased them at my local beauty supply. I have had them for four years and they work just as good as they did the first time I ever used them.
ⓀⒺⓁⓁⒾⒺ H.
San Diego
Love this. I’ve had mine over a year & it’s sill sharp & pretty much perfect. Although I don’t remember how much I paid for it, pretty sure whatever it was it was worth it because I’ve been really happy with it.
Aestraëlyse C.
New York
Honestly, I  don't know what else to say, other that this product is  a great and it does what it has to do.  You  can clearly see it is of good  quality and with the right maintenance you might  be able to use it for years to come.  I hope this reviews serve you  in the best way it can.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Good, high quality cuticle clipper. I've had mine for almost 10 years & it still works great. Small enough to fit in your hand well so it makes it easy to use & manuever.
Stephanie I.
Henderson , NV
These really get to the small crevices especially if you have those annoying little pieces of skin on the side of your nail it’s easy to use and I just love mine
haley s.
macomb, MI
this cuticle cutter is amazing. comparing this to the ones salons use is pretty much identical. they’re extremely easy to use. after a while they become dull and you should expect that because it’s going to happen to any of your cutters. i recommend getting this item!
Jade M.
Honestly, cuticle clippers are my go to in the house for a thousand different reasons, but these really make the difference in the manicure. Dead skin can be horrible for nail growth. These are my favorites because they hold onto their strength and don't dull easily.