OPI Mini Cuticle Nipper Beauty and performance meet in this brushed matte-finished stainless steel mini cuticle nipper in a convenient compact size. Extended 1/4 jaw with contoured cutting edges for safe, accurate nipping. The single-action spring allows the implement to be opened fully for single or double-edge use.

I need new trimmers. Are these any good?
Start your review of OPI Mini Cuticle Nipper!
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
I use my nail cuticle cutter every time I do my nails. I think it helps keep the nails healthy and helps the polish look nicer on the nails. I use the nail cutters after I push back my nail beds using an oil. They can be sharp so I would just be carful to not cut to far back.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This is a great cuticle clipper and it’s awesome because it’s mini! Which makes it easy to store away! I love this cuticle cutter because it gets the job done very quick and as well easy , I would purchase again
kristina B.
Reading, PA
I love using these to nip the extra cuticle skin. Having neat cuticles keeps your nails looking nice and enhances the manicure to ensure it is long lasting
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Fell apart quickly and broke within a month of using. Definitely not worth buying or worth the price .
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Love these nail cuticle nippers.. they make my nails feel so smooth and not all pockey from the dead skill! higly recommend
Ingrid T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product works so well. I always have so much extra skin to remove from my cuticle and it takes everything off. It is so efficient and easy to use.
Jessica S.
Visalia, CA
This is a crucial tool to a very successful manicure, OPI is a reliable brand. Almost any tool they make is worth the purchase!
Dario D.
Van Nuys, CA
I love OPI products from the pusher plus to these nippers. Their products are high quality and work amazing!
Lisa K.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have a pair for each one of the people in my family. I say they are like a tooth brush. You should never share them. I make sure to clean them before and after every time I use them. They are on the spendy side, but needed. So take care of them and you'll have them for ever.
Kayla S.
Pell City, AL
This minor cuticle clipper is definitely good. It does it’s job 100% of the time. And it’s pretty cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...