OPI Miami Beet - Nail Lacquer

This racy red-violet could be your vice...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Miami Beet - Nail Lacquer!
How would you rate this product?
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite color, I have bought a few and consistently have had it on my toes for a few years now. Good for any season.
Scott Depot, WV
One of my very favorite colors! Often my default. Feels like it goes with so many seasons and i always get compliments
Napa, CA
OPI’s Miami Beet is one of my top 5 nail polish colors! I love how it works for toes and finger nails as well as on different skin tones. I’ve been able to replace older bottles from Target as well as Ulta.
The polish has a really good coverage and dries super quick. Nail polishes usually chip really quickly on my nails but this one lasted up to 1,5 week. The colour is very rich deep pink colour, but it looks slightly darker in the bottle.

Looking for your answer?