BY OPI

A hydrating clay mask infused with cooling menthol. Provides extreme hydration with shea butter extract, along with OPI's original Avocado Lipid Complex. Soothes as it softens feet with cucumber and green tea natural extracts. Reduces calluses and softens tough skin. see more...

• I have been looking for something to heal the dry skin on...1 Answers
Review (1)
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
I completed a cosmetology program at an opi based school recently and I can honestly say I absolutely love opi products. The quality is amazing. We offered this foot mask as a bonus with our pedicures and everyone just loved how soft and moisturized their feet felt right after. The smell was very gentle and I liked the thickness of the cream! I like to use it twice a week at home right after a hot bath:)
Erin S.
Henryville, PA
I have been looking for something to heal the dry skin on my heels. This is the first summer that I have found that my skin has been so rough. I would love to know how well this product works. Has anyone had the opportunity to try this cream?

Amazon