BY OPI

Eye popping colors great to wear daily. OPI nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Mix and match to complete that perfect look. see more...

Danielle L.
Corp Christi, TX
Best nail polish, it lasts and doesn't chip as easy... I love it not only does it last it has shine.. who doesn't like shinny nails I usually buy it at Sally's and definitely recommend to a friend
Lauren L.
OPI has always stood out in my mind as a brand with cutting edge nail polish formulas. I remember the huge hype behind their shatter polish so I expected the liquid sand formula to be just as unique. It ended up being unique in the sense that it had a gritty, sand-like consistency but that was about it. I was largely underwhelmed by this polish even though I wanted to love it for the color (black with glitter). The texture felt like sand paper and the matte finish left my nails looking dull. I added a top coat which made it even worse. The top coat sunk in between all the particles which enhanced the grit even more. Not to mention it chipped quite easily and was a pain to take off in the end. If you think removing glitter polish is bad, then imagine having to remove glitter and sand-like particles off your nail beds. Not a fun time. I would recommend trying out OPI’s other polish formulas before using this one.
Maryann T.
I love all OPI one of my favorites for nail polish but this one from Mariah Carey is beautiful and outstanding for the Holiday's! Just beautiful. Thier formulas are perfect so pigmented and worth the money. Goes on with ease and no chipping at all for weeks! Love this and highly recommend this for sure!
Okie B.
I love OPI nail polishes so muchN they don’t chip on me when applied correctly. They have a huge selection of colors and don’t make my nails brittle. This was I’m sure limited edition, but it’s still one of my faves. Would recommend
Caitlin H.
Windsor
My favorite! Love the color payoff, the glitter in the sunlight ( and lowlight) and even the funky texture.
It's not just a glitter polish..... it's a bumpy 3 dimensional glitter filled nail polish full of pigment!
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
This used to be called black widow i think. The black with the red glitter great for Halloween.

Amazon