BY OPI

Formulated with natural sugar crystals to reduce calluses and banish dry, rough skin plus coconut extract to help soften and citrus extract to help invigorate. triple-action fruit-derived aha's leave skin feel silky smooth. see more...

Becky Y.
Becky Y.
Ellington
I bought this product full and unopened at the local Salvation Army. WINNER with this product. I do frequent pedis on my husband for his diabetes and he really liked this one. Not really any cons because i paid .99 for the product. Would I buy it again?? YES!!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
I love using this after removing nail polish, it leaves my nails looking and feeling clean and leaves my skin feeling soft. I do think that there are better manicure/pedicure scrubs out there but this one is a great one and smells amazing.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Absolutely love, it actually last long, it's worth the money for sure, definitely recommend! I stay stocked up!
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Oshawa
I found this at winners and thought I would give it a try love it my hands and feet are so soft after using theses really does get all dead dry skin away