BY OPI

Moisturizing Skin Massage Lotion with Papaya & Pineapple Extracts A blend of botanical extracts, rejuvenating papaya extract, soothing antioxidant pineapple extract and antioxidant vitamins and emollients. Provides the ideal slip for a non-greasy spa massage while being the perfect lightweight moisturizer. Type: Manicure & Pedicure Sets see more...

Crystal R.
Arab, AL
I absolutely love the smell of this product and would recommend it to anyone it does exactly what you would like it to you and leave the light and beautiful scent that I think everyone will love as much as I do
Rachel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recently went and got a pedicure at a local salon and the person doing my nails used this and i fell in love instantly. I love how soft and smooth it leaves my skin and must i say it smells soooo good! I went out and bought me some afterwards.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
My nail salon has this scent an it smells amazing when i get my hand and arm massage she rubs this on an massages it in my skin it and it feels heavanly.
Martha W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells amazing but the only downside is that it is not as moisturizing as I would want it to be
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this it's absolutely awesome I got to try it at my local nail salon love it
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
How good is this product??