BY OPI

cucumber scrub aha skin scrub with natural sugar crystals and cucumber extract. Formulated with natural sugar crystals to reduce calluses and banish dry, rough skin, plus cucumber and antioxidant pineapple extracts to help sooth.  Triple-action fruit-derived AHA s leave skin silky smooth. Spa-safe formula. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI and are not a licensed retailer of OPI.  OPI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a OPI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabelle P.
Tinley Park, IL
Really good scrub. Love at home pedicure products. They save so much money and can be used frequently for best results.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
This product was way overpriced for the quality. If I was to compare to the dollar store I wouldn’t know the difference
Brittany B.
I love this scrub! it feels like a salon mani and pedi at home. I love the smell too. makes my skin so soft.
Amy M.
Seaford, DE
I love this product!! I use every time I soak my feet and paint my nails and it leaves my feet very smooth
Glenda C.
Salvisa, KY
I use this stuff on my feet all summer! It's amazing and smells wonderful and gets all that old skin off.
Maria J.
This product is one of my favorites when I'm getting a mani/pedi because it leaves your skin super soft!
Monica C.
Matteson, IL
Left my feet feeling silky and soft even my heels. Gentle exfoliating with such a great fragrance.
Roxana M.
This stuff is so good leaves skin so smooth and is worth the $$ it also smells so gooodd!
Debbie w.
Atlanta, GA
Love this pedicure skin scrub For those in between nail salon visits highly recommended
Candice M.
Denver, CO
Scrub away rough or dead skin with this heavenly scented tea scrub. Pure bliss
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Where is a good location to buy this if ur not a licensed cos?
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
Can you buy this at a typical drugstore?
Ashlynn H.
Does it leave your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized?
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
is this something you use with wet feet in the shower?
Nicole G.
Does this have a fragrance?