BY OPI

cucumber scrub aha skin scrub with natural sugar crystals and cucumber extract. Formulated with natural sugar crystals to reduce calluses and banish dry, rough skin, plus cucumber and antioxidant pineapple extracts to help sooth.  Triple-action fruit-derived AHA s leave skin silky smooth. Spa-safe formula. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI and are not a licensed retailer of OPI.  OPI guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a OPI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
This scrub has me feeling like I just left the nail salon. It truly works wonders on both hands and feet. I tend to get rough feet (as most people do) during the summer months due to flip flop wear. This scrub really works wonders at making my feet soft.
I really love this product. It really makes your hands soft. I was initially nervous about using it because there was no label on it but the seller assures me that they have never had a problem with the product
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this product, i used to work at a nail salon, and whenever i got a pedicure this was the scrub i chose, my feet always felt so fresh & soft! i would def recommend! & continue purchasing (:
Cara C.
Fantastic. You'll feel like you went to a nail salon! In fact, likely if you've gone to a nail salon this is what the nail tech used on your hands and feet. Very good product.
Heather H.
Eupora, MS
Amazing ūüėć this works amazingly everyone should try it!!!!!!! If you do not have this you are crazy. It is great. You should buy it. Or hey, buy like 20 of them.
Allyse  .
Dewitt, MI
This scrub works wonders, it's a great exfoliation for hands and feet! It has a really good scent to it as well which you can never go wrong with!
I liked this, I didn't need that much work so I'm not sure how effective it would be on dryer skin but worked like a charm for me!
Nayeli B.
Bakersfield , Ca
Best smelling scrub ever!!!!without being too abrasive and harsh,moisturing to your skin as well,I highly recommend this product
Layla A.
Excellent product of you want to save money on a pedicure and do it at home-this works just as well as what the salons use!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
I used this when I'm trying to spoil my feet after a long day of standing at work. it effectively smooths out any dryness
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Where is a good location to buy this if ur not a licensed cos?
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
Can you buy this at a typical drugstore?
Ashlynn H.
Does it leave your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized?
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
is this something you use with wet feet in the shower?
Nicole G.
Does this have a fragrance?