BeautyNailNail CareOPI
Malaga Wine - GelColor

OPI Malaga Wine - GelColor

What a year, what a vintage, what a great colour.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Malaga Wine - GelColor!
How would you rate this product?
Hannah R.
Algonquin, IL
This is my go to fall/winter color. It is absolutely stunning. I constantly get compliments on it. OPI is the only gel nail polish I use, it always last 2.5/3 weeks on me and the only reason I need to get them redone is because of outgrow and not because it chipped.
Tally S.
Tarzana, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
During quarantine I ordered a gel machine and this has always been my favorite nail color I was excited to do it myself and save money. I get so many compliments on this color. I re ordered it multiple times.
Julie L.
This is the perfect fall rad! Super glam and always looks exquisite. Tons of compliments when I wear this!
Vanessa L.
My go-to shade of red for my nails! It’s a beautiful deep red that is so flattering on a variety of skin tones. Application is easy with minimal streaking compared to other brands. When anyone I know is looking for a good red colour, this is what I suggest first for ease of use, quality of colour, and longevity.

Looking for your answer?