BY OPI

Ashley E.
Winston
I love this nail polish! OPI is a fabulous brand and this is my favorite shade in their line : ) The color is the perfect wine shade! I feel like it compliments my fair skin tone very well! It's a shade I reach for constantly, especially in the winter and fall months!
Taylor S.
I love the color! It pairs well with most outfits. Additionally, the polish itself is great. It is a quality product that goes on well. The dry time isn't bad either. I've tried cheap polishes that take forever to dry or get gunked up really bad. This product doesn't do that.
Theresa C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my holy grail red nail polish. I have been using this for years and it is still my favorite. This is a gorgeous dark red, blue based. I can't say anything negative about it.
Marina T.
The color of my dreams ! I love OPI's product and with this color they really nailed it for me... it's so chic