OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener uploaded by Sara G.

BY OPI #44 in Nail Treatments

Natural Nail Strengthener to Maintain Healthy Nails Exclusive ProWide™ Brush To maintain nail strength, apply two coats of Nail Envy Maintenance Formula, following by one coat every other day.  Complete instructions enclosed. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI Products Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OPI Products Inc.  OPI Products Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of an OPI Products Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in t

OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
  • "I ALWAYS use it as my base coat & it helps my polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "But with a couple days using this nail polish I could feel the difference in my nails" in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't work great as a base coat but works well on its own!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite nail polish to use once I take my acrylics off." in 1 review
Tiffany J.
Markham, Ontario
The nail polish itself feels very much like other nail strengtheners. There is not much of a difference after I started using it and I feel like it is very similar to other brands.
Alina B.
Bedford , IA
I thought the process was tedious because you have to layer it. And compared to other strengtheners it didn't stand out, but it works.
Samantha H.
Edmonton , AB
Doesn't work great as a base coat but works well on its own! Stops peeling and breaking!
Alicia D.
Will this help with my nails not breaking? I've tried other strengtheners and my nails keep peeling and breaking.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Is this better than regular nail envy? nail envy made my nails so hard they shattered.
Marissa O.
Albion, NY
I have always liked this brand for nail polish, so I'm wondering how this strengthener holds up. How long does the product stay on? Will it get through a week or more?
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
My nails are very thin and tend to break very easily. Nail polish doesn't stay on long either. Has anyone used this product? Does it work? Is it worth the money or is there a better nail strengthener?
Tatyana B.
Newberry, SC
Is this better than any other fingernail polish?

back