OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener uploaded by Sara G.

BY OPI #44 in Nail Treatments

Natural Nail Strengthener to Maintain Healthy Nails Exclusive ProWide™ Brush To maintain nail strength, apply two coats of Nail Envy Maintenance Formula, following by one coat every other day.  Complete instructions enclosed. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI Products Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OPI Products Inc.  OPI Products Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of an OPI Products Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in t

OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
  • "I ALWAYS use it as my base coat & it helps my polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "But with a couple days using this nail polish I could feel the difference in my nails" in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't work great as a base coat but works well on its own!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite nail polish to use once I take my acrylics off." in 1 review
Denise M.
White Cloud, MI
Love love love love this product. If you have weak nails. I highly recommend this product. It works wonders.
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
Use thisxregulsrly. Have thin nails that year easily. This helps prevent tearing. My nails are growing some
Erin D.
Miami , FL
I just started using this and I love it so so much. It almost immediately makes your nails feel stronger.
Maeve M.
After I had my first set of gel nails removed my nails were quite brittle. I started using this product and overall I think it helped nail strength, but the instructions recommend taking it off every few days and reapplying. I think having to remove it every couple of days with a harsh remover lessened the positive effects.
Emma W.
Absolutely love this polish! I got mine from Amazon and I used it every week until I finished it. I find it super helpful as I'm not allowed colour polish at school so this is how I keep my nails nice and strong until i can paint them in the holidays. I also like to use it as a base coat under colour polish. Highly recommend!
Toni🌸 E.
This is amazing! I used to bite my nails so much and had no nails but when I started using this my nails grew so quick and makes nail look hard and healthy! Would definitely recommend!
Charlotte W.
Bradford, Bradford
Does appear to strengthen the nails if used over time and is best used with a good cuticle oil. Personally I'm not a massive fan of the colour but it is a simple nude and so will suit most. It is pricey as well!
Betina H.
Kristiansand
I use this product befor I apply my nail polish and it helps so much. It makes my nails so much stronger and the nail polish holds so much longer. I would say it is a little pricey but it is totally worth it! I would highly recommend it and I would absolute by it again!
Cecilia S.
Buenos Aires
I use it before my nail polish , i´ve been wearing it for a couple of months and my nails are so much stronger!!! I use to break at least one of my nails every 15 days, now they all look beautiful !
Nicole K.
This product really works! Before I started using this my nails would constantly break. But with a couple days using this nail polish I could feel the difference in my nails
Alicia D.
Will this help with my nails not breaking? I've tried other strengtheners and my nails keep peeling and breaking.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Is this better than regular nail envy? nail envy made my nails so hard they shattered.
Marissa O.
Albion, NY
I have always liked this brand for nail polish, so I'm wondering how this strengthener holds up. How long does the product stay on? Will it get through a week or more?
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
My nails are very thin and tend to break very easily. Nail polish doesn't stay on long either. Has anyone used this product? Does it work? Is it worth the money or is there a better nail strengthener?
Tatyana B.
Newberry, SC
Is this better than any other fingernail polish?

back