OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener uploaded by Sara G.

BY OPI

Natural Nail Strengthener to Maintain Healthy Nails Exclusive ProWide™ Brush To maintain nail strength, apply two coats of Nail Envy Maintenance Formula, following by one coat every other day.  Complete instructions enclosed. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI Products Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OPI Products Inc.  OPI Products Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of an OPI Products Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in t

OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
  • "I ALWAYS use it as my base coat & it helps my polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "But with a couple days using this nail polish I could feel the difference in my nails" in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't work great as a base coat but works well on its own!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite nail polish to use once I take my acrylics off." in 1 review
Myrna P.
This is my favorite nail polish to use once I take my acrylics off. My nails break with other strengtheners and it has minimized with this one by OPI. I had to buy mine via Amazon because I cannot find it in any stores.
Amy F.
Clawson, MI
I have very fragile nails and had a hard time believing that a thin nail product would make any difference. But it is AMAZING. My nails can actually grow out and are so much stronger with this product on. Just looks like a topcoat and I love it.
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
You can definitely notice the difference if you stop using this product. It really helps your nails! My nails are quite long and they haven't broke because of this! Recommend!
Elisabeth D.
Denver, CO
I love this stuff. I used to use it all the time and it was really great for my nails. Worth the extra money over the other nail strengtheners.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
There is no better nail strengthener tbh, it keeps mine long, uncracked, not ridged, not splitting, and curved like a healthy nail should be
Jennifer B.
High Point, NC
This has been my go to base polish for a while. It's a but pricey but worth it as I seem a decrease in chipping and an increase in strength
Laura T.
Rockfield, KY
OPI is by far my favorite polish! This Nail ENVY is great. If you need to strengthen or repair your nails you should give it a try!
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
All opi products are amazing. They work so well and do exactly what they claim to do! I don't use any other brands
Cindy K.
My favorite mail polish ... lasts forever and doesn't chip .. I also use opi top coat and alot of different shades
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
I use this every time I do my nails, or even when I don't. It's defiantly helped with my chipping and brittle nails.
Alicia D.
Will this help with my nails not breaking? I've tried other strengtheners and my nails keep peeling and breaking.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Is this better than regular nail envy? nail envy made my nails so hard they shattered.
Marissa O.
Albion, NY
I have always liked this brand for nail polish, so I'm wondering how this strengthener holds up. How long does the product stay on? Will it get through a week or more?
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
My nails are very thin and tend to break very easily. Nail polish doesn't stay on long either. Has anyone used this product? Does it work? Is it worth the money or is there a better nail strengthener?
Tatyana B.
Newberry, SC
Is this better than any other fingernail polish?

Walmart