OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener uploaded by Sara G.

BY OPI #19 in Nail Treatments

Natural Nail Strengthener to Maintain Healthy Nails Exclusive ProWide™ Brush To maintain nail strength, apply two coats of Nail Envy Maintenance Formula, following by one coat every other day.  Complete instructions enclosed. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI Products Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OPI Products Inc.  OPI Products Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of an OPI Products Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in t

• Is this better than any other fingernail polish?Be the first to answer!
  • My nails are very thin and tend to break very easily. Nail polish d...1 Answers
  • Will this help with my nails not breaking? I've tried other strengt...2 Answers
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS use it as my base coat & it helps my polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "But with a couple days using this nail polish I could feel the difference in my nails" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every time I change my nail polish." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't work great as a base coat but works well on its own!" in 1 review
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I use this product on my nails before I apply my other polish and it helps so much. My nails are stronger and my polish lasts longer. You can buy it at any beauty supply store. It's a little pricey, but it is so worth it!! Nails look better than ever now.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mail polish ... lasts forever and doesn't chip .. I also use opi top coat and alot of different shades
Becky P.
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
Use thisxregulsrly. Have thin nails that year easily. This helps prevent tearing. My nails are growing some
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
High Point, NC
This has been my go to base polish for a while. It's a but pricey but worth it as I seem a decrease in chipping and an increase in strength
Connie V.
Connie V.
I love this product. I use this every time I change my nail polish. I used to have nails that would split up the nail, but after using this product it no longer does that. It is worth the price. I do have a hard time finding it though, it is not available in my beauty shop.
April P.
April P.
I started using OPI Nail Envy over two years ago and have never before been so satisfied with a nail treatment! I used to suffer from brittle, splitting nails (especially during the winter months). I use it under my nail color as a base coat/nail strengthener every time I polish my nails. It is on the pricey side, but absolutely worth the investment.
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
This is my favorite nail polish to use once I take my acrylics off. My nails break with other strengtheners and it has minimized with this one by OPI. I had to buy mine via Amazon because I cannot find it in any stores.
Denise M.
Denise M.
White Cloud, MI
Love love love love this product. If you have weak nails. I highly recommend this product. It works wonders.
Demi D.
Demi D.
Miami Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can definitely notice the difference if you stop using this product. It really helps your nails! My nails are quite long and they haven't broke because of this! Recommend!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Kenosha, WI
I've used OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener for years. I actually think it's the only reason my nails are long. This stuff really works! I use it as a basecoat every time I paint my nails and i really feel like it keeps my nails stong.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Will this help with my nails not breaking? I've tried other strengtheners and my nails keep peeling and breaking.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
My nails are very thin and tend to break very easily. Nail polish doesn't stay on long either. Has anyone used this product? Does it work? Is it worth the money or is there a better nail strengthener?
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Albion, NY
I have always liked this brand for nail polish, so I'm wondering how this strengthener holds up. How long does the product stay on? Will it get through a week or more?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Is this better than regular nail envy? nail envy made my nails so hard they shattered.
Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.
Newberry, SC
Is this better than any other fingernail polish?