OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener uploaded by Sara G.

BY OPI #23 in Nail Treatments

Natural Nail Strengthener to Maintain Healthy Nails Exclusive ProWide™ Brush To maintain nail strength, apply two coats of Nail Envy Maintenance Formula, following by one coat every other day.  Complete instructions enclosed. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with OPI Products Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of OPI Products Inc.  OPI Products Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of an OPI Products Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in t

• Is this better than any other fingernail polish? Be the first to answer!
  • My nails are very thin and tend to break very easily. Nail polish...1 Answers
  • Will this help with my nails not breaking? I've tried other stren...2 Answers
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 2 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS use it as my base coat & it helps my polish last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "But with a couple days using this nail polish I could feel the difference in my nails" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every time I change my nail polish." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't work great as a base coat but works well on its own!" in 1 review
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I use this product on my nails before I apply my other polish and it helps so much. My nails are stronger and my polish lasts longer. You can buy it at any beauty supply store. It's a little pricey, but it is so worth it!! Nails look better than ever now.
Cindy K.
My favorite mail polish ... lasts forever and doesn't chip .. I also use opi top coat and alot of different shades
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
Use thisxregulsrly. Have thin nails that year easily. This helps prevent tearing. My nails are growing some
Abbie S.
Peoria, IL
I use this to simply keep my nails from becoming dry and peeling, ok find it most helpful after wearing gel polish or removing other polishes with acetone. It helps build up the strength in my nails and assists them in staying healthy while they grow.
CLEASHA B.
I am in love with this stuff!!!! This literally saved my nails! After being a nail biter for 20 years of my life, my nails were so thin & brittle. But after using this for the 1st time I could tell a difference! I ALWAYS use it as my base coat & it helps my polish last longer. Now my nails are crazy thick & strong! I never would of believed how great this stuff is had I not had such amazing results! Its pretty expensive...but you can actually find it cheaper on Amazon, I get it for around $8 there :) Just don't get the matte one! It turned my nails yellow!!!
Connie V.
I love this product. I use this every time I change my nail polish. I used to have nails that would split up the nail, but after using this product it no longer does that. It is worth the price. I do have a hard time finding it though, it is not available in my beauty shop.
Lori H.
Kenosha, WI
I've used OPI Maintenance Nail Envy Nail Strengthener for years. I actually think it's the only reason my nails are long. This stuff really works! I use it as a basecoat every time I paint my nails and i really feel like it keeps my nails stong.
Shannon M.
Orlando, FL
I've loved every O.P.I. Product I've used. This is no different. I usually use it as my base and top coat or I wear it plain between colors. I came across it after taking my acrylics off after months of endless fills. I highly recommend this!
Myrna P.
This is my favorite nail polish to use once I take my acrylics off. My nails break with other strengtheners and it has minimized with this one by OPI. I had to buy mine via Amazon because I cannot find it in any stores.
Demi D.
Miami Springs, FL
You can definitely notice the difference if you stop using this product. It really helps your nails! My nails are quite long and they haven't broke because of this! Recommend!
Alicia D.
Will this help with my nails not breaking? I've tried other strengtheners and my nails keep peeling and breaking.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Is this better than regular nail envy? nail envy made my nails so hard they shattered.
Marissa O.
Albion, NY
I have always liked this brand for nail polish, so I'm wondering how this strengthener holds up. How long does the product stay on? Will it get through a week or more?
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
My nails are very thin and tend to break very easily. Nail polish doesn't stay on long either. Has anyone used this product? Does it work? Is it worth the money or is there a better nail strengthener?
Tatyana B.
Newberry, SC
Is this better than any other fingernail polish?