OPI Lovers Infinite Shine Collection uploaded by Katie T.

BY OPI

Lovers Infinite Shine Collection - OPI Ultamate Lovers Infinite Shine Collection, a professional 3 - step system, offers the high - shine and long - wear of a gel manicure, with the ease of application and removal of nail polish (no light needed, soak - free removal). Upgrade your manicure for up to 10 days of gel - like wear and shine. - Lovers Infinite Shine Collection see more...

Abby R.
Nail polish is my main splurge. Opi is my favorite brand and I love that this is an at home gel-ish paint. It stays on longer than regular polish and has a super shiny finish.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
I was expecting so much more. I read amazing reviews online and was expecting a longer lasting manicure. This manicure lasted all of two days and on day three it chipped completely off my nails. I used Bogota Blackberry.
Vasthilee D.
Hobbs, NM
Includes all of the most popular OPI colors in a new formula that's closer to a gel than a regular polish. It lasts for up to 10 days without chips and remains shiny that entire time. I will definitely be picking up some more shades!
Katie T.
Glendale , AZ
I really like this nail polish! It's super long wearing but doesn't have to be soaked off! I feel like with this you can get professional results at home! I'm especially loving this shade it's Dulce de Leche it's the perfect blush nude coming into fall!
Chase L.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Yes I love OPI so much! I have about 30 of their nail polishes and every color is so pigmented and beautiful!
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz , CA
I love the dulce de leche color, it is so perfect and beautiful and subtle . It one of my go tos!
Daniela I.
I haven't bought a OPI nail polish but i want it because my idol Selena Gomez worked with OPI same as Kylie Jenner, The Kardashians and yes Kylie have separate collection people say that they are pigmented but shimmery nail polishes are not that pigmented
TIP: For the shimmer use a makeup sponge to apply it on nail it soacks the nail polish and u apply the glitter