BY OPI #54 in Nail Files

Opi phat file leveler removes imperfections from artificial nail surfaces. Professional use only. Gentle on cuticles but big on professional results. Featuring a unique Opi ergonomic design and flexible foam construction for easy use and professional performance. Long-lasting and washable, phat files are idea for both pro use and retail sale. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
If anyone knows me everyone knows I love to need to file my nails I do it all the time especially for where I work I have to keep everything short and clean and it’s very good not pricey and I will buy it again
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I love this file along with Enail Couture files for buffing the natural nail in prep work and using a different grit for shaping artificial and natural nails before polish and design application.
Erica S.
These nail files are okay the price is a little steep. They are easy to use. I purchased it from the nail salon i go to. I prefer nail files that will not damage my nails that gets the work done without leaving scratches. I don't like that I have to buy multiple filers for buffing and shining. If it was a four in one that would be better purchase for the price.
K.A. Q.
College Park , MD
Not much to say about this one. It does its job as a nail filer but I’m sure you can get generic brands that will do effectively the same job for a few bucks less.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I really like the OPI brand for nail files I feel like you can’t go wrong they work well and fast and I like the pack this one came in. It’s easy to use and you can pick up at a lot of different places
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have this opi leveler phat nail file, I was given one for free to try out, after a woman used it on my GEL manicure she created. But to be very honest, maybe it helps with creating gel nails, but after that one use on my GEL nails in the salon, it probably should've been thrown away. I say that because when I got home it just was not shaping or filing on my GEL nails, and I tried it later on, on my everyday natural nails, and it just was shredded up! Honey this product is not the file for you for everyday use, and was a no go for me! It just didn't work out. You CAN get it to file your nails, one side is very smooth and the other is for filing/ shaping. It is a file, and it IS SHAPED so nicely that's the kicker, I wanted it to work! But the only time I've used it again was if I had absolutely nothing else to work with, and it might have taken me a year on one nail. Seriously, honestly, it is just wayyyy too soft to file nails. Especially my nails that are thick. But even if you had baby fine thin nails, I couldn't see this working out. There's basically zero to none grit on this file, so for shaping, you just are repeatedly going over and over the same nail. It just was too much time, energy, and no results. So this product didn't work out for me. I'm sorry OPI but I wouldn't recommend it to others! And BTW it's extremely pricey like 25-30$, and literally, and you get, maybe, one time use on a gel manicure! Definitely for salon usages, not an everyday for everyone file.
Kaylee H.
Fredericksburg
These nail files are so good they work for a long time. And I also see slot of professionals using these. Normally I either buy them on amazon or at Walmart. These nail files are way better than others because they work for a long time so you can use them longer. Also they have a wide variety of grits.
Arlene W.
Baltimore, MD
OPI products are always an addition to my nail collection. A great purchase that I made from my local supermarket. A little more than what I designated for my budget.

The purchase was well worth it. This OPI item will definitely be a repeat purchase.
Jazmyn S.
The shape of this file is so great! Perfect for getting the edges. Its really light too, so it feels really nice in my hand. Isnt too rough so I can use with my natural nail. Definitely my new favorite file. The shape helps your grip and is very easy to grab onto so I reccomend for shop owners!
Caitlyn S.
Ashland, KY
I didn't like the awkward shape but other than that these files work great! They really get the job done and they are professional grade products (I should know I'm a cosmetologist.) other than the shape there is nothing you shouldn't like about these files and some people even say they are easier to hold but I do nails for a living and I'm just used to the regular shape of a nail filw.