OPI Lacquer Thinner, 2 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Taylor B.OPI Lacquer Thinner, 2 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Vasny M.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer Thinner - Nail Lacquer Thinner by OPI improves lacquer consistency for optimal results. Formaldehyde-free. - Nail Lacquer Thinner see more...

• Can this be used with other nail polish brands? 2 Answers
Lydia G.
St. George
Review for: OPI Lacquer Thinner, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
This stuff is a must-have for anyone who's really into nail polish. I bought this to restore an indie polish that shipped in 100+ degree weather, and arrived a thick, goopy mess. I ended needing a lot for this particular polish (and the top coat that I tried it on as well); about 30 drops. However, it completely restored these polishes that I thought were a lost cause. They apply perfectly, and the finished product is beautiful!

I was a little worried about spending $10 on such a small bottle, but this little bottle will go a long way. Plus, considering the fact that the polishes I was to restore were $10+ each, this is an extremely worthwhile purchase. I would very highly recommend checking this out.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
I have a lot of nail polishes and keeping them in good conditions is the hardest part but this product has helped my nail polishes last longer. It has also been able to restore old chunky and thick formulas. It is definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way. The 2 ounces will last a long time if you don't have a large collection of nail polishes. I recommend this product.
Kay C.
Review for: Lacquer Thinner 2 fluid oz more...
This stuff is great- it's saved so many bottles of polish! It works on all brands of polish and even works on my matte finish polishes.
JoAnne S.
Works wonder. i used it on my opi polish and it help thinned out the polish and was back to normal. i just use few drops at a time.
Linsey N.
Works like a charm. Makes nail polish less thick and chunky. Have used others and like this brand the best. I recommend to everyone
Geneva A.
Works fantastically to thin down some of my slowly drying out polishes and it also helps make them last 2x to 3x longer!
Taylor B.
Sapulpa, OK
This is a real life saver! It can bring back some of the thickest and dry polishes I have. I love it!
Isabella R.
Ottawa
Review for: Lacquer Thinner 2 fluid oz more...
This is a great product. Simple but it does what it should do. I am big into nail polish so this is always a necessity. I have so many bottles that I would have had to otherwise throw out. I recommend!!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can this be used with other nail polish brands?

back