OPI Kinky In Helsinki NLE08 Nail Polish

Fun color for both toes and fingers. Won't chip or peel. Lots of shine and seal to protect your nails and give them fabulous color.

Where can I buy this polish, at a reasonable price?
Where can I buy this polish, at a reasonable price?
Start your review of OPI Kinky In Helsinki NLE08 Nail Polish!
2 months agoHanover, MD
This polish is great. I first found it in the nail salon when getting a mani/pedi and as soon as they put the polish on, I knew I'd be buying my own bottle. First, let's talk about the color: The color appears to be somewhere between a red and a pink to me. I'm fairly picky about red and pink colors... I rarely find any that I like and that suit my coloring, but this one really hits the mark. Now let's talk about the polish: I've always been a fan of OPI. It's been my experience that they typically last longer than other polishes of similar price (Sally Hansen, Essie, Revlon). I also like the consistency of the polish; it's not too runny or too thick. OPI goes on smoothly and thickly, and dries in a reasonable amount of time. The applicator brush is good too... nice width and lay flat against the nail as you apply. I recommend this brand and this color!
3 months agoKeene , NH
OpI nail polish 💅🏼 is great , it’s very affordable and light weight so it goes on very smooth & not sticky. I love that it also comes in almost any color you can think of ! Sparkles ✨ glitter , rainbow 🌈 etc..I love the application and how good it looks & these nail polishes are great for beginners or professionals. Great product great quality! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great amazing nail polish 💅🏼. You can purchase these at your local Walmart or Target 🎯
a month ago
Long lasting nail polish quality is great doesnt leave yellow nails after days plus plus, its safe to use, to apply is easy, it dries fast and it gives the results in color, texture, a great quality nail polish.
a month ago
OPI is pretty much a nail care staple brand. You see them on the shelves of most every nail salon. I would recommend saving a few bucks and going for a less expensive brand at the drugstore, like Sally Hansen or Wet n Wild. In my opinion, your manicure is going to last longer if you prep your nails well. It has less to do with the brand of polish, and more to do with using top/base coats, and filing your nails in prep for the polish application.
3 months ago
Very pretty color. I used to love this brand. I feel like nail polish used to last so much longer when I was younger. Now everything chips like .8 seconds after they are dry and you go to leave. Even worse when you pay for a mani and they chip right after.
3 months ago
You know for OPI to be so pricey it does NOT work good at all. I bought some of their polish a few months back and within a day of me painting my nails, my polish had completely chipped off. $9 for OPI....no ma'am. I will nvr buy their polish again
2 months agoMadison, WI
OPI is one of my favorite nail polish brands. When I apply and primer and top coat I’m able to get this polish to last at least a full week without chipping. OPI has such a great variety of colors that you’ll definitely find one you love
2 months agoRochester , NY
Purchased at: Target
This is a great nail polish. Very pigmented and will last on your nails for 2 weeks almost. If you want it to last longer on your nails I recommend a nice top coat!
3 months agoMishawaka, IN
I get my nails done and most of their colors are OPI. I love the names they give them and it’s good for polish. I’ve bought 3 for home, but the salon has some secret to the polish lasting longer when they do my nails.
a month agoGilbert, AZ
The color was definitely not cute on my nails and if you’re anything like me it’s a con becusse you will get it everywhere and this baby stains. I am a first time buyer of this color and I will not be buying again.