OPI Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat IS T10 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Angela D.OPI Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat IS T10 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Susan B.OPI Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat IS T10 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Courtney K.

BY OPI

OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer Step 2 of the OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Lacquer System. Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat. Infinite Shine... see more...

• How long does gel stay on? I'm looking to starting using ...2 Answers
  • Why is this in the face primer list? This is a nail polis...4 Answers
  • Does this product help make the color stand out?? Will I ...1 Answers
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is the BEST base coat i have ever used. When i pair this with the respective top coat my polish lasts at least a week. For me that is super rare since I’m always using my hands and always taking latex gloves off my hands. I got mine as a set from Ulta
Robin O.
I love this stuff! I first found this in a salon. They charged a tad more for Infinite Shine, but substantially less than a gel coat. It lasted me 6 days before I noticed a chip. I splurged and got the base coat, top coat and a few of the polishes....I'll never use anything else!!

Tip: be sure to use gloves for dishes and cleaning and it will last longer!
Madeline M.
Allen Park, MI
I have never really been a huge fan of OPI until they release their Inifinte Shine polishes. The Infinite Shine primer is the best base coat I have ever used and I won't switch to anything else. The base coat dries fairly quickly and remains slightly sticky and adheres to your polish to make it last almost two weeks. It wears like a gel and you don't even need a lamp! I don't even bother going to the nail salon to get my nails done anymore. I do them at home. 10/10 would recommend.
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
I have had love/hate relationships with far too many base coats over the years, but OPI's Infinite Shine 1 Primer Base Coat {c/o} is one that I plan on loving forever. This is the first base coat that I have ever used that dries quickly, never bubbles, and protects nails from almost all staining. Additionally, it never peels, and doesn't feel sticky - two issues I've encountered with loads of other base coats in the past. TOTAL RE-BUY {I'm already on my second bottle}.
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
I have been searching for a Gel Nail Polish that does not require the UV Lamp, I discovered the OPI brand. I love it because you don't have to use the lamp and it stays on for 7-10 days. I also love that it has the bigger wand than other brands. I would definitely recommend this Polish to others!!!
Leighanne F.
This is a great basecoat. I feel like my polish lasts longer and my nails do not discolor from the polish when I use this. I use this either with the matching topcoat or the CND weekly top coat. Both seem to work well with it.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This primer is so good! It goes on smoothly and is not sticky! It dries very quickly! So, you don't have to wait to long to begin with color. I love the system they provide as they do have a base coat!
Brittany E.
The opi infinite shine is THE BEST non gel polish. It will stay on almost as long as gel. You can remove with acetone like normal polish. MUST use the base coat, the color AND the top coat as a system to get the full benefit!
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me first say that this particular OPI Primer is really Step 1 of a 3-step process. That said, GET IT. I cannot recommend this collection enough!

When you use this Base with the Infinite Shine color, and top coat, your manicure will last like 3x longer than usual. And best, the shine lasts, too!

PERSONAL NOTE: I went camping (including pitching/taking down the tent!) and came back with no chips.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
OPI is my #1 nail color brand for durability, colors and strength. Plus I think they help my nails instead of mess them up. BUT you don't need a base coat save your money and finish with a top coat*** that is the most important part! 💅🏼
Tavares M.
Wanaque, NJ
Quisiera saber si con una sola pasada te deja un color súper fuerte y si te deja el color brillante
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Why is this in the face primer list? This is a nail polish base coat. I truly hope no one is putting this on their face.
Keri R.
Louisville, KY
How long does gel stay on? I'm looking to starting using a gel system at home, but need something that lasts more then a couple of days.
Delaney O.
Does this product help make the color stand out?? Will I generally be able to use less coats?