BY OPI

OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer Step 2 of the OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Lacquer System. Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat. Infinite Shine... see more...

Dayilen M.
Naples
It's a good nail polish tbh because u just need to add two coats and ur done and it's super easy to use and it's affordable!!
Jackie F.
White is my go to color. The polish is very pigmented. It also has long wear time which is always a plus.
Ana G.
Weston, FL
Purchased at: Target
My favorite nail polish, it last looong and looks beautiful in your nails, totally in love.
yukie ..
Markham
I wanted to do my own French manicure, so I searched everywhere for a perfect white nail polish. The OPI non-stop white is now my go-to product. Unlike most nail polish brands out there, this OPI product, although leaning towards the pricier side, does not crack or chip as easily as the others. There is a reason why nail and hair salons stick to this brand, and honestly if they were cheaper I'd switch my entire nail polish collection over to them.