OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, In Pursuit of Purple IS L11 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Jolie d.OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, In Pursuit of Purple IS L11 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Yanfang T.

BY OPI

OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer Step 2 of the OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Lacquer System. Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat. Infinite Shine... see more...

• Has anyone tries OPI infinite shine 2 gel lacquer nail po...3 Answers
Jolie d.
arlington
I am a huge fan of the O.P.I Infinite shine collection. The colors are so shiny and beautiful. I think the colors are rich and vibrant. So easy to use, the applicator is perfect. This is such a great shade. I take pictures of the polishes in normal light so you can see what it looks like. Two layers is all it takes and lasts me 10-12 days. Feel free to follow me
Danika D.
Okay how could you not love OPI nail polish to begin with. But when they released this infinite shine line with the base and top coat I was blown away. The colors are vibrant and there is a wide range to choose from. The shiny truly is better than regular nail polish. And it lasts for weeks on your nails.
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
This is my first time using this new opi infinite shine color nail polish. I purchased this when I was shopping at Marshall. I really enjoyed the color. Opi is my favorite nail polish brand to get. Work great and long lasting. It’s affordable price and I recommend to anyone and I would buy this again.
Lindsey M.
This is my favorite nail color. It’s purple and also has a little bit of shine to it. The color is long lasting and dries pretty quickly. This is similar to other Essie colors.
BROOKE B.
Cedar hill , MO
Pursuit of Purple is my favorite!!!!! such a beautiful color. I bought mine from Target where they had many other shades as well. Compared to other brands it goes on beautiful and i dont have to reapply three times and it stays!!! i would highly recommend this to others.
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
Where do I start!!! The best brand of nail polishes the color and textures they have are amazing !!!! No cons only pros!!! Bought at Sally's beauty !!! I always buy these!!! So many colors to pick !!! I recommend!!! You won't regret!!! Summers colors!!!
Ellie M.
Loved this color. Very pretty in the spring/ summer seasons. Also cool the shine that comes with it. I believe I purchased this product at my local Walmart. Price was reasonable. It was my first time using but I will definitely buy again. :)))
Natalie K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The OPI Infinite Shine nail polishes are incredible! The color lasts and they rarely chip, but it still comes off easily. Every time I see a deal on these, I grab a few new colors! I would highly recommend these!
Rebeca S.
This is literally my favorite!!😍😍 It works so well and doesn't take too long to dry!! It isn't that expensive but it works as well as any other $20 comedy student purchased opi gel polish would work!
Dashia S.
Charles City, VA
I love everything about this polish even the fact that it's not GEL. I barley ever wear regular polish on my nails but this product is my go to product when I'm not wearing gel.
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
Has anyone tries OPI infinite shine 2 gel lacquer nail polish? OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, In Pursuit of Purple IS L11 0.5 Fluid Ounce