OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, In Pursuit of Purple IS L11 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Yanfang T.

BY OPI

OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer Step 2 of the OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Lacquer System. Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat. Infinite Shine... see more...

• Has anyone tries OPI infinite shine 2 gel lacquer nail polish? OP...2 Answers
Danika D.
Okay how could you not love OPI nail polish to begin with. But when they released this infinite shine line with the base and top coat I was blown away. The colors are vibrant and there is a wide range to choose from. The shiny truly is better than regular nail polish. And it lasts for weeks on your nails.
Asha D.
This nail polish brand is a great affordable brand that many people buy their nail polish from. Many of their colors are really vibrant but occasionally, I buy a color and am disappointed by the sheerness of it and how many coats I have to put on to achieve my nail to be fully coated in the color. One good thing about this brand is that they have so many different, unique colors to choose from.
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Pursuit of Purple is my favorite!!!!! such a beautiful color. I bought mine from Target where they had many other shades as well. Compared to other brands it goes on beautiful and i dont have to reapply three times and it stays!!! i would highly recommend this to others.
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
Where do I start!!! The best brand of nail polishes the color and textures they have are amazing !!!! No cons only pros!!! Bought at Sally's beauty !!! I always buy these!!! So many colors to pick !!! I recommend!!! You won't regret!!! Summers colors!!!
Melanie g.
Very pigmented color, very pretty and colorful and bright. Easy to apply and remove. Doesn't chip, and is affordable. Long lastn and very recommendedd. I would totally a hundred percent buy this product again. Its very nice and worth its value
Ellie M.
Loved this color. Very pretty in the spring/ summer seasons. Also cool the shine that comes with it. I believe I purchased this product at my local Walmart. Price was reasonable. It was my first time using but I will definitely buy again. :)))
Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
The OPI Infinite Shine nail polishes are incredible! The color lasts and they rarely chip, but it still comes off easily. Every time I see a deal on these, I grab a few new colors! I would highly recommend these!
Rebeca S.
This is literally my favorite!!😍😍 It works so well and doesn't take too long to dry!! It isn't that expensive but it works as well as any other $20 comedy student purchased opi gel polish would work!
Alicea B.
Taylor, MI
This makes your nails really shiny and it drys fast I repeatedly find myself using this all the time I bought this from Walmart but you can find it anywhere I think but you should try this
Jennaleah ..
Chester , VA
I've used the OPI shine many times and like it much more than other polishes I've used before like Essie which tends to chip quite a bit I've noticed. I would purchase in other colors!
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
Has anyone tries OPI infinite shine 2 gel lacquer nail polish? OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, In Pursuit of Purple IS L11 0.5 Fluid Ounce