MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOPI
Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Tame a wild Thing HRH47, 05 Fluid Ounce

OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Tame a wild Thing HRH47, 0.5 Fluid Ounce

OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer Step 2 of the OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Lacquer System. Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat. Infinite Shine...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Tame a wild Thing HRH47, 0.5 Fluid Ounce!
Mariana L.
Ridgefield, CT
OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Tame a wild Thing HRH47, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Mariana L.
Long lasting. It gives my nails a fresh and shiny look. Perfect for summer days!! Love it
Julia R.
Medford, NJ
OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Tame a wild Thing HRH47, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Julia R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I LOVE this color! I’m not usually one to do bold colors, but whenever I do I’m always pleasantly surprised by how this turns out! It’s bright and shiny and just so beautiful and elegant. It also is clearly high quality and doesn’t get goopy.
Kate M.
Kansas City
OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Tame a wild Thing HRH47, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kate M.
Just wow. Really rich red. Really great brush so you can apply it on easily. Lasts me about a week on natural nails. Two coats are highly recommended but even one coat looks rich. I just like two coats for durability and extra color punch. Super beautiful and absolutely easy to work with. Can't find any cons only pros to this nail polish.
Shannon V.
Cumming, GA
I really love this formula from OPI. It stays on longer than the original formula and looks beautiful. Great color with extra staying power and shine. Would definitely recommend if you are on the lookout for a good red!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
The infinite shine is the best thing OPI has done yet for me! The technology behind it seems silly but really for an at home application it comes out beautifully every time! The colors are perfect! I love the numbering on the bottles that keep it organized and it doesnt ruin your nails like gel can. Invest in the system for sure if you love to paint at home!!!
Melissa B.
OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Tame a wild Thing HRH47, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Melissa B.
This is a long lasting gel effect nail polish. It's high shine. By far my favorite. It's as close to gel as you can get. It last about 7-10 days for me. It's around $10 depending on where you but it from.
Aparna A.
OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Tame a wild Thing HRH47, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Aparna A.
This shade is truly a bright orangish red! It was opaque for me in 3 coats! It has a jelly-like consistency & thus is a little sheer! But the formula is good & stays right where you put it! Infinite shine formulas last on my nails for almost 7 days if used with Infinite shine Primer & gloss! It's a great alternative for gel nails if you do not want to be stuck with the same manicure for 2 weeks! It also removes very easily with regular polish remover! No need to soak the nails in acetone for hours!
Karen L.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Beautiful red colour, the perfect shade! The shine in these polishes are unreal, they also last a really long time before I have to get them redone.
Ilona P.
Bagge road , Kings Lynn
This is my go to night out nail colour. It's so fierce yet so feminine I'm in love. Doesn't take long to dry and the colour payoff is amazing lasts about a week and a half. Will definitely repurchase.

Looking for your answer?