OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer, Can't Be Beet! IS L13 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by McKenzie H.

BY OPI

OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer Step 2 of the OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Lacquer System. Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat. Infinite Shine... see more...

McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a lot of different nail polishes, from drugstore to Essie to OPI and more. Essie polish has a weird, glue-like texture and doesn't spread well. With most every other polish, I have to use a rubberized base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat to keep it on for a few days. I've been wearing this polish for a few days already and still no chips! I should add that I only used one coat and nothing else--no base or top coat. I'm impressed!
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color of this polish. It is deep in the tone almost like a burgundy. It was easy to apply and the smell wasn't too obnoxious for a nail polish. This usually stays on at least 4 days for me without chipping (which is a long time compared to many other polishes that chip after one day) I really enjoy the products and quality that opi has. Great polish!