OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Nail Polish Lacquer System - IS L22 - Tanacious Spirit, 0.5 Fluid Ounce

BY OPI

OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Nail Polish Lacquer System see more...

Buy on Amazon
kyndall w.
Ashville, OH
I really love this color. I waited for a looong time to get it on sale. $13 is kinda steep for nail polish but I'm also super cheap. This color is super versatile. I would definitely purchase again.
Jirla Jem S.
Milpitas, CA
I honestly love love love OPI nail polishes! Their colors are always superb and quality is amazing! The brush is a perfect size as well so you don’t need to keep adding layers to get the perfect coverage.
Lindsey R.
OPI is a great nail polish. I dont notice any chipping for a few weeks and the colors brush on very opaque.
Jenlady B.
Falls Church, VA
Great bright pigment, shiny finish and long lasting. top go to nail color ,would really recommend this
Lauren M.
Ok nail polish not really anything special. Polish lasts slightly longer than regular.
Gypsy R.
I really like this nail polish! I love how you don’t have to use a uv light or anything! I’ve used it heaps! Overall a great product!