BY OPI

OPI Infinite shine Nail Polish L15 see more...

Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
I love this nail polish! It leaves your nails shiny! Like if you got them done at a nail place professionally. The only thing is that I’ve tried applying on top of my acrylic nails after they start looking dull and it kind of peels off on its own..
Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
Was not a fan of the polish line.i purchased the base, the color, and top coat followed directions to the T and my poish chipped and gunked up weird the next day.only good thing I will say about this line is the color selection is on point.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This polish is amazing! I love a good black polish. You only need one coat of this for a solid black nail. Does not chip at all. Easy to get off nails. Drys insanely quick also. Would highly recommend for those who love a good black nail. #opi #gelpolish OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects Nail Polish Lacquer System - IS L15 - We're in the Blac
Gabby W.
When painting my nails with this polish I feel like I can run the world! It is so pretty and shiny! It’s the perfect black polish!! Easy to apply and my favorite!! I recommend it to everyone!!!
Nicole L.
So I didn’t choose a color for my review because there all beautiful colors but I wanted to write about the 3 step process all together. I think this works great! Stays on around 2 weeks. Looks professional. Cost is affordable. Honestly you can’t go wrong.
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
OPI infinite shine is the absolute BEST nail polish on the market. I've tried so many different brands and I have yet to find another that matches the quality of this particular nail polish brand. Infinite shine all the way.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
I bought this in a package with the primer, polish, and top coat and WOW. It was super affordable. My nails looked fantastic. Now I never have to go to the salon again.
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
Pretty colors for this specific "shine" brand they have going on, however it takes a while to dry and acts like normal nail polish. It's supposed to stay on longer than normal polish does but I don't see a difference and I've used it several times on myself and clients (I work in a salon.) it's a good brand and pretty shine, but doesn't last nearly as long as it's supposed to. Quality isn't great.
Salma A.
I think this is a really good alternative for anyone who really wants those gel nails but doesn't want to pay 50 bucks for him this looks awesome and it really does compared to getting your nails done it's really easy to apply and dry super quickly and has awesome color it last a long time to
Megan B.
Rockville , MD
I always love a good gel polish. OPI again hit the mark as always with this fell top coat. I get the longest protection with it. I purchased this at ulta and it was a great value. It's easy to apply and doesn't get sticky. I would definitely reccomend it to everyone!

back