233 varieties available
OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer
- Infinite Shine is a 3-step system which provides up to 11 days of wear and gel-like shine.
- You'll want to grow old with this pale green
- Give your nail's color a unique flavor.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in 150+ including OPI’s most iconic shades.
- Up to 11 days of gel-like wear and shine.
- Professional, 3-step system. Easy application and removal. No light curing needed.
- For best results, use with Infinite Shine Primer and Gloss top coat.
1. After properly manicuring the nails, cleanse thoroughly with an OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99 Nail Cleansing Solution.
2. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine Primer and apply one coat to each nail.
3. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine shade of choice and apply two thin coats to each nail. Work on both hands at the same time to ensure proper drying vs. completing steps 1 through 4 on one hand at a time.
4. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine Gloss and apply one coat to each nail.
Read more at https://www.opi.com/nail-products/long-wear/s-ageless-beauty#12qrLQ70sAM2vmq2.99
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer
Start your review of OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Review for: PRETTY PINK PERSEVERES more...
I use this color with the base and top coat of the 3 step Opi Infinite Shine system. The color is perfect. It is the opaque pale pink I had been looking for. You do need multiple coats because it applies streaky. This seems to be a common problem with this color from what I’ve seen, I haven’t applied any other colors to compare. And even with the three steps it only lasts for a few days. But this is my favorite nail color for spring and summer. The pic I attached is just to show the color with two coats.
Review for: BIG APPLE RED more...
This product is great, so long as you don’t use it for longer than a week at a time. I started wearing this exclusively for a couple of months, reapplying it every week, but then my nails started breaking and peeling. If it wasn’t so harsh on my nails, then yes, this would be my holy grail. It applies like a dream. It dries instantly. It has a beautiful shine. But the damage is terrible and my nails went from being able to have this on for a week or more without breakage, to just a couple of days before the color would peel off in big chunks.
Review for: LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK more...
Love this nail polish, goes on really well and only need two coats like it should be. Last really long and stays great which is how it should be with good polish. Comes in so many colors and there so great, personally love the dark colors but they all go on so well and cover so well which is important
Review for: YOU CAN COUNT ON IT more...
This OPI nail polish in You Can Count On It is so pigmented and pretty! It’s the perfect color and I think it would be universally flattering on any skin tone. It’s worth the price and is so opaque that you don’t need more than 2 coats😍
Maybe i just had some bad formula or something but the times ive tried the infinite shine from opi i have been dissatisfied. The formula was too runny. I had to layer it multiple times to get the color nice and even. I would not recommend it. Wont be buying again.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love the long lasting shine! Great quality and lots of colors! I first found this polish at a salon and decided to buy some after seeing how long it really lasted! I can’t wait to buy more colors! Great savings vs going to a salon every two weeks!
Review for: OLIVE FOR GREEN, STRAWBERRY MARGARITA, LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK, BUBBLE BATH, TICKLE MY FRANCE-Y, NOT SO BORA-BORA-ING PINK, CAJUN SHRIMP, CAN’T BE BEET!, TAUPE-LESS BEACH, S-AGELESS BEAUTY, YOU'RE SUCH A BUDAPEST, LAVENDARE TO FIND COURAGE more...
I have tried CND Vinylux and witching a day it’s chipping off. Super disappointing HOWEVER OPI has this AMAZING product that stays in and does not require curing the nails. As will all OPI the pigments are beautiful and true to color. Love it!!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos