OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer

$2.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

• Infinite Shine is a 3-step system which provides up to 11 days of wear and gel-like shine.
  • You'll want to grow old with this pale green
  • Give your nail's color a unique flavor.
  • Made in the USA.

Benefits:

• Available in 150+ including OPI’s most iconic shades.
  • Up to 11 days of gel-like wear and shine.
  • Professional, 3-step system. Easy application and removal. No light curing needed.
  • For best results, use with Infinite Shine Primer and Gloss top coat.

Usage:

1. After properly manicuring the nails, cleanse thoroughly with an OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99 Nail Cleansing Solution.

2. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine Primer and apply one coat to each nail.

3. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine shade of choice and apply two thin coats to each nail. Work on both hands at the same time to ensure proper drying vs. completing steps 1 through 4 on one hand at a time.

4. Shake to thoroughly mix Infinite Shine Gloss and apply one coat to each nail.

Read more at https://www.opi.com/nail-products/long-wear/s-ageless-beauty#12qrLQ70sAM2vmq2.99

I am curious to know how well this top coat holds up? Does it chip after a day or two if you have minimum contact with kitchen duties such as dish washing or cleaning?
How long does it last ?
Have you found that this is a better quality top coat than other OPI polishes?
Start your review of OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer!
4 months agoGlendale, AZ
OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer uploaded by Livy V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Goes on smoothly, pigmentation is great. Dries quickly which is a plus for me since I am impatient. 😅 It is pricey to me, but I really was attracted to the Tokyo collection. I picked up the nail polish colors at Ulta. Color in photo All Your Dreams in Vending Machines. I applied just one coat. Excuse the sloppy paint job.😅
a month ago
My friend got me this polish. I usually never get OPI because of the pricing. I love the color she got me! It’s gorgeous! Only problem is chipping. Manicure never last long. Although when I was pregnant OPI colors were all I used because they are so safe. So that’s a bonus!
2 months agoYemassee, SC
Love this polish. The color selection is really great. My manicure will last all week...sometimes I can get two weeks with a touch up. I do a lot of typing at work and this polish can handle the abuse. I would recommend this polish. I like taking this polish off more than taking gel polish off.
a month agoHouston
Review for: ALPINE SNOW
I love this nail polish. The applicator is nice and it gives you an even coat. Whenever I’m in need of a white polish I always pick this up! I would def recommend. It’s a staple in my nail polish collection. White toes are always cute.
2 months agoDevon
Review for: AN AFFAIR IN RED SQUARE
Long lasting. Good quality. Amazing colors! #i have it already more than a year and still a half of a bottle and quality of this nail polish haven’t changed 😍. Opi has amazing products. Thanks for this!
2 months ago
OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer uploaded by Shaina C.
Review for: CAN'T FIND MY CZECHBOOK
I absolutely LOVE this color!!! It gives your nails a nice color pop! However i am a little disappointed in the durability in the polish itself. I literally had half of my hand chipping by the end of 24 hours and that is with two base coats, 2 coats of polish and a top coat. I let it dry in between each layer and it still chipped along the edges of my nails. I will try again but sad my beautiful nails chipped in the first day.
2 months ago
OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer uploaded by Rienne C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! The shine on these nail polishes are unreal! Compared to its original lacquer, these colors can last so much longer! OPI has perfected nail polish! Would definitely be buying more in the future because I cannot get enough!  OPI Infinite Shine 2 Long-Wear Lacquer
2 months agoChicago, IL
Review for: LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK, DULCE DE LECHE, TAUPE-LESS BEACH, BUBBLE BATH
These are my tried and true, always go back to, colors. Even when I am at the nail salon I pick out one of these four (bubble bath, dulce de lèche, taupe-less beach, Lincoln park after dark). The brush is wide, the consistency is good and the polish lasts a long time. Love love love.
18 days agoSpokane, WA
Review for: VODKA & CAVIAR
I'm generally a huge fan of OPI , but I hate having to go over my nails 5 times bc the red is so see through. Pretty color once you've gotten how dark you want it. I got mine in the clearance. Wouldn't buy this color again. Would buy others!!
Review for: CAJUN SHRIMP
This is one of my go-to nail polishes. It lasts so long on my nails, even though I keep them fairly long and they tend to chip easily. The color Cajun Shrimp is so gorgeous and it’s the only thing that can get me to deviate from my usual red.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...