BY OPI #95 in Nail Polish

This nail polish is the sweetest shade of strawberry red nail polish. It s dbp, toluene and formaldehyde free.

• I really want to get nail polish. Does it last 10 days?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product because I've heard so many ...1 Answers
  • Does this formula last longer than normal nail polish? 2 Answers
OPI Infinite Shine
  • "I absolutely love Nicole Nail Polish it always has the prettiest colors and is great for a long wear!" in 1 review
  • "Great bright color it goes on super easy and rarely chips!" in 1 review
  • "OPI is the best for manicures great staying power and colors." in 1 review
  • "Good range of colors but the formula tend to chip easily even with a base or top coat." in 1 review
  • "I bought this nail color last night to try." in 1 review
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Duo
This OPI Infinite Shine 2 set kit is designed to prep nails for a gel like finish. You use the step 1 primer them choose an Infinite Shine 2 color and do 2 thin coats and then finish with the Step 3 "gel" top coat. This top coat hardens to a gel like finish which makes the nail polish shine and makes it very chip resistant.
Janice R.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Other
I really wanted to like this nail polish. The colors are amazing. They claim this polish wears like a gel and will last up to 2 weeks. I tried several shades from light to dark and a red. The results were all the same. The polish chipped after 1-2 days. I found myself doing my nails every day or every other day just like with regular polish. Chipped nail polish is my pet peeve so I change my polish at the first sign of chipping. What I did like about this polish was that the top coat had a great shine, like a gel polish. But that’s all I can say that is positive about it.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Duo
I recently purchased the duo set with the primer and top coat. I purchased a color from the new Iceland collection. I'm in love! I've always been a fan of OPI polishes but with this system you get true staying power. I get a solid week with no chips and up to 12 days with minimal chopping. Definitely worth replacing salon gel polish in my budget. Looking forward to purchasing more colors!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This top coat is my favorite. Goes on smooth with a thin layer but bc it is infinite shine, helps the polish last longer! It works great with the infinite shine polish, but I even pair it with regular polishes too and it works great!
Aparna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Strawberry Margarita (bright pink)
This is such a pretty pink! The formula is perfect, stays right where you put it & is opaque in 2 coats! Infinite shine polishes usually last on me for almost 7 days if I use the Infinite shine Primer & gloss with them! And they dry pretty fast! This is a staple bright pink that everyone should have in their collection! And it water marbles really well!
c c.
Review for: Other
This review is for OPI infinite shine 2 gel lacquer in the shade Black Onyx. It's amazing shiny and enduring. In the pics and video the shade is on my natural nail tips with seche vite top coat and 2 Kiss nail decals.
kai f.
Review for: S-Ageless Beauty
I'm not even an opi fan but omg, when it says infinite shine it absolutely means it. I honestly didn't even need a top coat it was that shiny but once I did add one it just looked amazing. If there's any opi you should buy, it's the infinite shine one
Lyndsey J.
Hampton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Infinite Shine is a great alternative when you need to take a break from gel nails. The process is easy and relatively inexpensive for someone who loves to keep their nails polished. There are a wide variety of colors available and apply just like normal nail polish but they last much longer!
Laura K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a huge fan of OPI. All of my polishes have lasted for years longer than expected. The polish goes on smooth and is rarely too sheer. It lasts around one full week with normal wear. I wish it did last a bit longer but I'm not disappointed by any means.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: An Affair in Red Square (shimmering red)
I love this line of nail polish! It's color line options are great, it looks nice and shiny, and it stays on fantastic! I'm rough on my nails an typically I've chipped every other so called "long lasting" nail polish in a day maybe two at most but this using this line of OPI my nails lasted a full week before the first chip! For a non-gel, non-professional, applied at home paint job this stuff is amazing.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this product help prolong your nail polish from chipping and is it worth the cost?
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Do these Infinite Shine polishes need to be used in the 3 step system with the base coat primer and top coat or can they be used on their own?
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
What's the difference between the Infinite Shine 2 Lacquer and regular OPI polish?
Yvette T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this nail polish. Does the infinite shine polish really come out shiny? Or do you still need to put a topcoat on to bring out the shine?
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In order to make the polish last, is it best to use the opi top coat? Or is any other top coat okay?