79 colors available

BY OPI #58 in Nail Polish

This nail polish is the sweetest shade of strawberry red nail polish. It s dbp, toluene and formaldehyde free.

• I really want to get nail polish. Does it last 10 days?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product because I've heard so many gr...1 Answers
  • Does this formula last longer than normal nail polish? 2 Answers
OPI Infinite Shine
  • "I absolutely love Nicole Nail Polish it always has the prettiest colors and is great for a long wear!" in 1 review
  • "Great bright color it goes on super easy and rarely chips!" in 1 review
  • "OPI is the best for manicures great staying power and colors." in 1 review
  • "Good range of colors but the formula tend to chip easily even with a base or top coat." in 1 review
  • "I bought this nail color last night to try." in 1 review
Northport, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Pearl of Wisdom" is not a color I would typically reach for as I'm not really a fan of any polish with a shimmer to it. I tend to stick to creams and crellies. But I wanted a break from my typical nudes/soft pinks or super dark and vampy colors. I love the look of an all white mani but am always skeptical because they can require several layers to reach a nice opacity or they get that "I just painted my nails with whiteout" look. Not to mention they tend to pick up stains like no other.
Being recently engaged and still having everyone asking me to show them my ring, I wanted something soft and romantic that goes with my ring. So I took a chance on "Pearl of Wisdom" and I'm very happy I did. The shimmer is very soft and gives a gentle pearlescent quality to the polish (hence the name I'm sure) which I don't mind as its not that more glittery shimmer I'm used to in most polishes. This is a color I'd highly recommend especially if you're looking for something soft but not typical.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Canonsburg , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just can't get enough of the infinite shine collection. I love to go out as have my nails done professionally as much as the next girl, but I must say these are exact copy cats of a gel manicure for half the time!! The color and shine are both just amazing. It's awesome not having to apply a base and too coat like most other polishes. As a nurse, I am constantly washing my hands and performing intricate tasks with them, and these polishes have great staying power. I have already purchased three different colors and I love every single one. Definitely planning on expanding my collection to fit the seasons. Won't be heading back to the nail salon any time soon when I can get the same look myself at home 😊 These great polishes are a must have!!
Northport, AL
Review for: Duo
Love this stuff! Sometimes my nails need a break from gel polish, other times I just like to change my color up more frequently. This stuff wears like a champ and I get a good solid week out of these babies without any chipping. I'm constantly cleaning and using chemicals and harsh detergents at my job so if I can get through a whole shift without a nail chipping it's a miracle. (Which is why I'm such a gel polish fan)
My nails feel strong while using this and after i take it off. Which is something I don't get from the Vinylux weekly polish, nor do I get the wear time.
The color selection is pretty good, I wouldn't mind more colors, but it doesn't leave me wanting for anything.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently started to give Infinite Shine a second chance as I wasn't a huge fan of it in the beginning. Now, I really am liking it when I use my own concoctions! I have found that it works and lasts much longer (for me) when I use my Caption Base and Top coat with the IS. I have gotten a long wear time out of this method and it's what works best for me. When I first tried it, I got so much bubbling and I hated it because of that. See my tip below to prevent that! The consistency is very similar to the OPI Lacquers, same with the brushes.

TIP: You must use in very thin layers and allow each coat to dry completely. If you don't, you will get all of the bubbling.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
I am one of those foofie girls that has always had an extensive collection of nail polish (even if I didn't always use it, I felt better knowing I had the luxury of choosing). Of all the nail polish brands I've used throughout my life (I'll be 41 this May), I have never used a nail polish that is this AWESOME!!!!!!! I was able to do one coat, and it looked as if I had done three coats; it was literally thick enough to coat the nail once, and done. I am a forever Kleancolor customer after having experienced how little I actually have to use to paint my nails. This means that my polish will last me longer, and I couldn't be happier!!!
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
How many of you want gel nails? How many don't want to spend $30+ at the salon, ANNNND sit there for hours? I am very busy, I don't have time for extra appointments. I went to Sally's and got this. This polish is GORGEOUS. The pink is just that gorgeous pink that isn't overpowering but is just BEAUTIFUL. Best part, you don't have to wait long for it to dry.. You also don't have to have a gel uv light. I rated it 4 stars because on day 5 there were some chips. I am still overall very impressed.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally got to try the infinite shine polishes for free, and I loved it so much I continued to buy colors I didn't already have. The shine of just the lacquer is comparable to the shine of nail polish WITH a topcoat. Of course, you should always wear a top coat with your nail polish to increase the longevity of your mani, but that just adds even more shine. With the infinite shine black color, I was actually able to see a glimpse of my reflection when the light hit it just right.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Duo
OPI has always been my go-to nail polish brand. When I first bought some of the Infinite Shine shades, I wasn't aware that it was part of a 3 step process. I'm glad I was able to find this duo pack at Ulta. It saved me $5 off the cost of purchasing these two separately. The shine payoff alone is well worth the cost of all 3 steps! My nail polish stayed super shiny and didn't chip for 2 weeks. When you use all 3 steps, your nails almost look like they're topped with glass! Love this!
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I've tried a few different "gel-like" systems, and I am an avid OPI fan, but sadly this one was not a standout for me. To start, it bubbles and doesn't wear as long as advertised. The top and base coat can't be used with other non-Infinite Shine polishes to make them last a bit longer (other systems I've tried can be used with regular lacquer). The color range is pretty small, but I do know it's new and still growing, so that's not so bad.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love OPI products, I think the color selection and rotating collections give users so much constant variety and I love that. On top of the great selection the quality is pretty solid, when used with a base and top coat I find my at home manicure can last for over a week without chipping, which is always good news! The infinite shine collection is actually quite shiny and did not lose it's luster to my surprise! Would highly recommend.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this product help prolong your nail polish from chipping and is it worth the cost?
Katie E.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Do these Infinite Shine polishes need to be used in the 3 step system with the base coat primer and top coat or can they be used on their own?
I really want to get nail polish. Does it last 10 days?
Mandie L.
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
Does this formula last longer than normal nail polish?
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In order to make the polish last, is it best to use the opi top coat? Or is any other top coat okay?