BY OPI #93 in Nail Polish

This nail polish is the sweetest shade of strawberry red nail polish. It s dbp, toluene and formaldehyde free.

• I really want to get nail polish. Does it last 10 days?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product because I've heard so many ...1 Answers
  • Does this formula last longer than normal nail polish? 2 Answers
OPI Infinite Shine
  • "I absolutely love Nicole Nail Polish it always has the prettiest colors and is great for a long wear!" in 1 review
  • "Great bright color it goes on super easy and rarely chips!" in 1 review
  • "OPI is the best for manicures great staying power and colors." in 1 review
  • "Good range of colors but the formula tend to chip easily even with a base or top coat." in 1 review
  • "I bought this nail color last night to try." in 1 review
Allie P.
Northport, AL
"Pearl of Wisdom" is not a color I would typically reach for as I'm not really a fan of any polish with a shimmer to it. I tend to stick to creams and crellies. But I wanted a break from my typical nudes/soft pinks or super dark and vampy colors. I love the look of an all white mani but am always skeptical because they can require several layers to reach a nice opacity or they get that "I just painted my nails with whiteout" look. Not to mention they tend to pick up stains like no other.
Being recently engaged and still having everyone asking me to show them my ring, I wanted something soft and romantic that goes with my ring. So I took a chance on "Pearl of Wisdom" and I'm very happy I did. The shimmer is very soft and gives a gentle pearlescent quality to the polish (hence the name I'm sure) which I don't mind as its not that more glittery shimmer I'm used to in most polishes. This is a color I'd highly recommend especially if you're looking for something soft but not typical.
Allie P.
Northport, AL
Review for: Duo
Love this stuff! Sometimes my nails need a break from gel polish, other times I just like to change my color up more frequently. This stuff wears like a champ and I get a good solid week out of these babies without any chipping. I'm constantly cleaning and using chemicals and harsh detergents at my job so if I can get through a whole shift without a nail chipping it's a miracle. (Which is why I'm such a gel polish fan)
My nails feel strong while using this and after i take it off. Which is something I don't get from the Vinylux weekly polish, nor do I get the wear time.
The color selection is pretty good, I wouldn't mind more colors, but it doesn't leave me wanting for anything.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
I have recently started to give Infinite Shine a second chance as I wasn't a huge fan of it in the beginning. Now, I really am liking it when I use my own concoctions! I have found that it works and lasts much longer (for me) when I use my Caption Base and Top coat with the IS. I have gotten a long wear time out of this method and it's what works best for me. When I first tried it, I got so much bubbling and I hated it because of that. See my tip below to prevent that! The consistency is very similar to the OPI Lacquers, same with the brushes.

TIP: You must use in very thin layers and allow each coat to dry completely. If you don't, you will get all of the bubbling.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I've tried a few different "gel-like" systems, and I am an avid OPI fan, but sadly this one was not a standout for me. To start, it bubbles and doesn't wear as long as advertised. The top and base coat can't be used with other non-Infinite Shine polishes to make them last a bit longer (other systems I've tried can be used with regular lacquer). The color range is pretty small, but I do know it's new and still growing, so that's not so bad.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love OPI products, I think the color selection and rotating collections give users so much constant variety and I love that. On top of the great selection the quality is pretty solid, when used with a base and top coat I find my at home manicure can last for over a week without chipping, which is always good news! The infinite shine collection is actually quite shiny and did not lose it's luster to my surprise! Would highly recommend.
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Can't Be Beet!
This brand just keeps outdoing itself. I'm always looking for the next pink/nude color to combat my super, ugly nails - and this did just the trick. Working two jobs & full-time college student, I need polish that LASTS-- so thank you OPI for delivering ❤️

My only complaint would be the shininess of the finish. I love, LOVE a matte finish on nails, but this lays right between that of matte finish & high gloss finish.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Set In Stone
So before I went to Sally's beauty shop, I looked online to see the nail polish color that I wanted so that I don't spend hours at the store. I saw something similar to this and when I went to the store I thought that was what I had picked up. The price though was a different story. This was pricer than the one I wanted to buy. But the color was really lovely on my nails
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Nail Polish works great. You have to follow the instructions. Make sure to remove shine and oil from nails before painting. This lasted better then any other of the gel polishes I have tried that do not require a led light. The colors are rich and the polish is shiny. I use the base and top coat with regular posh and it does length the life of regular Polish.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: Duo
I'm dedicated to a no chip manicure at my local salon, but it wreaks havoc on my nails! Enter this product. Let's be clear, this is NOT a no chip. It will not last you two weeks. However, it does last longer than regular polish. It also has a beautiful shine to it. I also like this product better than the Essie one and there is more of a color selection.
Jessica M.
Norman, OK
Review for: Can't Be Beet!
I ended up with this polish trio (top and base plus Withstands the Test of Thyme) looking for my perfect color. While the color was a little off, the system did stand up to its name. While it didn't hold up as, say, a shellac manicure, it did last longer than typical polish. I'd pick up other colors if they caught my eye.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this product help prolong your nail polish from chipping and is it worth the cost?
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Do these Infinite Shine polishes need to be used in the 3 step system with the base coat primer and top coat or can they be used on their own?
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
Does this formula last longer than normal nail polish?
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally love OPI products and don't mind spending the extra few bucks. Is this shine pack worth it? Does it actually work better than any regular top coat to make it shiny?
I really want to get nail polish. Does it last 10 days?