OPI Holiday 2013 Mariah Carey The Look Nail Lacquer Trio uploaded by Mattea P.

BY OPI

Mariah Carey...The Look! Trio Collection **Get the Look with this Colorful Trio! Deal contains: 3 - 0.5 FL. Oz. / 15 mL Nail Lacquer : **My Favorite Ornament ***Visions of Love ****I Snow You Love Me ***3 GREAT SHADES- ENDLESS LOOKSGET THE HOT NEW... see more...

Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I’m obsessed with the my favorite ornament color! It’s a beautiful sparkley champagne color. I didn’t even know about it until I went to the nail salon and now I’m hooked. It is so beautiful and classy highly recommend!
PRÎ S.
Southfield , MI
I absolutely loved this collection! the glitter color goes nicely over any color and it was a nice amount of glitter you could see the sliver pieces . It was a gift and I believe I still have it in my nail polish bin. I would buy this again if it is still in stores.
Sadie G.
Lawton, OK
I'm not really the type of person to paint my nails but these are some really good nail polishes. Love the colors offered.
Rawan A.
Riyadh, Irqah
I try many brand of nail polish , i try opi product i find that is my nail got full coverage and lasting more than other brands and the color very beautiful
Vania E.
Me encanta yo tengo casi de todos los colores

Amazon