opi halloween 2011 pair'em scare'em **black shatter AND zoom-body to love(glows in the dark)**

BY OPI

1 opi black shatter 1 glows in the dark "Zoom-body to love" see more...

Justis M.
Riverside, CA
These colors are the perfect match. I bought these at Walgreens for an amazing price. I find myself using it every Halloween season. I even go into Christmas using it. Lol. I would definitely but this again!
Sonya M.
Saint Ann
Used this with my costume.  Really set of the outfit with a touch of unusual.  LOVED the look.  Also cute on my grand daughters for something usual.

back