BY OPI

It seemed just about every shade of red nail enamel had already been created until I'm Not Really a Waitress by OPI arrived in nail salons and on beauty store shelves. It became an instant classic nail polish shortly after it was first introduced a few... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Great product and brand. This was my first OPI color. Their nail polishes have great staying power, they stay shiny, and I believe kinda help protect your nails from chipping as easily. This brand is used and sold in salons, for its quality. And you can also find deals at stores like TJ Maxx if you get lucky.
Erica G.
Kingsville
The best red nail polish. OPI is my go to nail polish brand, I won't use anything else. I love this color so much I bought a bottle to take to the salon with me.
Nikki S.
Kansas City, Kansas
My absolute favorite color of nail polish ever. OPI has been my only brand of nail polish, remover, cuticle care and tools since 1992.
Nikita D.
Stunning deep red with sparkles. One of my go tos for pedicures. Glossy finish. Opi is one of the best nail polish brands out there!