BY OPI

Emily S.
Morgantown, WV
I LOVE THIS POLISH. The color gives me such a confidence boost and it stays on for at least a week, which is perfect for me because I love to make a color last without having to commit to it for tooooo long.
Elyse S.
Corona, CA
Opi polish is is always great. Last long and only need a couple of coats. They make great colors
Maureen C.
Winnipeg, MB
Hands down the best universal red! I have tried this at home and at the salon for shellac and it plonks great all seasons of the year . Not orangey . I usually don’t go for dark colours but this was recommended and I haven’t gone back. Like with any nail polish the colour on the bottle and the colour at first swatch will always be much lighter than the end result after a couple of coats . it’s def
darker. I wouldn’t have tried it just based on on how it looked in the bottle.
Tamara G.
Santa Tecla
LO AMO. Es demasiado lindo el color, dura mucho y no deja manchada mis uñas (el cual para mi es un serio problema). El precio es relativamente justo, ya que es algo caro peeerooooo, lo volvería a comprar.