OPI Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon uploaded by Cassie P.

BY OPI

Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
I am obsessed with this color! The perfect pink for summer. This is my first time getting the color- gel on my nails & regular polish on my toes. It’s very high quality & long lasting. I highly recommend! Very affordable.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this color! It's a beautiful pink color. It's not too bright, but also isn't too pale or pastel. It looks a bit more bubblegum colored in the jar than it does on my hand. I got it in the gel color version, and it is really lasting as well. I made a good choice with this color for sure.
Jazzmin G.
St Clr Shores, MI
My favorite pink in the infinite shine collection. It’s not very streaky and wears really well. Great value. Only con from me personally for the infinite shine is that the formula is a little bit thicker than I prefer and it tends to dry so quickly that the nail can smudge while you’re still painting if you don’t move quickly enough.
Becky S.
1,138 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this pink shade from OPI- it isn't quite a bubblegum pink but isn't super pale either. It's oerfect... just make sure to use at least 2 coats!
Natalie B.
Buffalo
Great product! Just wore it to prom and it looked amazing!! stays on nicely and is a very warm but light pink color.