OPI GelShine Gel Starter Kit uploaded by Kara O.

BY OPI

Replicate salon gel manicures at home with OPI GelShine Gel Starter Kit. see more...

• How easy is this to use?1 Answers
  • Does this polish last as long as a salon gel mani? I'd lo...1 Answers
  • Do you have to use OPI polish with this or can you use ot...1 Answers
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
As an avid OPI regular polish user, I can say that I don’t really like their gel polish. It seems to get thicker after each use and becomes gooey. I also feel like it makes more of a mess than other brands and is way more expensive.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
This is my first time doing my own gel nails but I absolutely love it. My nails look professional and really natural. There is a slight sting of you have polish on the sides of your fingers but it goes away. The light has it own timer and that is awesome too. Just wish I could find more colors locally.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Easy to use even for a first timer- though polish is expensive to purchase- results are great! The shine lasts like no other and I love it. Lasts for 3-4 weeks with no chips. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kimmie T.
Kaysville, UT
This starter kit gives you anything you need to learn how to do a gel manicure or pedicure. It comes with a range of colors and base to get your collection started. I highly recommend OPI Gel compared to others.
Jillian G.
Durham, NC
Does this polish last as long as a salon gel mani? I'd love if I could get gel manis at home and save some cash!
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
How easy is this to use?
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Do you have to use OPI polish with this or can you use other UV cured polishes?