MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOPI
GelShine Gel Color Curve-aceous

OPI GelShine Gel Color Curve-aceous

Replicate salon gel manicures at home using OPI GelShine gel color, exclusively available at Sally Beauty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI GelShine Gel Color Curve-aceous!
Samantha H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: OPI GelShine Gel Color Seeing Pink Elephants
Stays on long, and has a very nice pink color. I got this color when I was at the solan, so I’m not sure of price, but probably no more that $5 tops. Oh, and doesn’t chip!
Heather M.
Review for: OPI GelShine Gel Color Lets Meet For Pinks
I'm absolutely in love with OPI. They never fail me. The colors are gorgeous and they have such a variety. They are a good value and can be purchased online.
Amanda L.
Airdrie, AB
Review for: OPI GelShine Gel Color Seeing Pink Elephants
Love Love Love Love this color!!!! can mix it up for a night out or in the office!  Doesn't chip and stays sharp looking for at least 2 weeks!

Looking for your answer?