BY OPI #46 in Nail Polish Base Coats

OPI Gel Color with ProHealth Technology provides no damage removal for healthier looking nails. Base coat features a built-in protective barrier. Eliminates consumer fears of nail damage from gel manicures.

Kailie P.
Sneads Ferry, NC
“Pro Health” is a lie. This base coat is supposed to help your nails grow and keep them strong but all it does is sit on top of your nails and harden them increasing the chance of breakage. If your nails are very thin them you should use this product but it should not be constant use unless you don’t want long nails.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
I love any type of base coat i find they really extend the wear of it. This one is nice. Just remember small amounts are key to making these work and not look cakey and let them dry before applying the color
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I’ve only used it a few times but my experience with it is very good ! Results may vary when it comes to it coming off depending if you’re using nail polish or water. It goes on smoothly and you don’t even need to use much of the product!
Ramie S.
Douglas , GA
I use CND shellac but the salon I go too just recently starting carrying OPI Gel and it’s great too. I don’t personally have any, I just ask for it when I get my nails done. It works great also just as the Shellac
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
I’m not the biggest fan of OPI gel. I️ love their regular nail polish. It’s actually all I️ but. But their gel is a little tricky. You have to make sure to use it only with other OPI products because it won’t mix with other brands.
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
Used this with my last gel mani after a particularly destructive removal and WOW my nails are stronger and healthier than they were before I ever did anything to them. 10/10 would use again. In LOVE!
Kelly N.
My mom owns most of these colors since she has a nail salon. OPI is the only brand of nail polish that she will buy!! It glides I’m so smoothly and have a very nice appearance! Ever since I discovered gel nails I never went back. Gel nails last you much longer and it much easier to take care of. The only hard part is getting them off.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
When I started doing gel I choose OPI’s line. The color range is huge and they do not chip what’s so ever! i love OPI for their top quality products! Honestly the best polishes and they are worth the price!
Tori D.
Going to cosmetology school, this is one of my favorite brands to use. It works and last super long and looks great. It goes one very smooth. I highly recommend this!
Kayelyn p.
Great stuff good like the other base coat plus some it's got better stuff for your nails and I can tell a difference when using it
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
I really want this in a VOXBOX!!! WHO ELSE DOES?? #INFLUENSTER
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does it dry quickly?
marlene G.
Does this nail polish come out easy .?
Michela C.
Is this ok if my nails are ruined?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does it require a black light?