OPI GelColor - Pro Health Base Coat

OPI Gel Color with ProHealth Technology provides no damage removal for healthier looking nails. Base coat features a built-in protective barrier. Eliminates consumer fears of nail damage from gel manicures.

Does it need the led lamp?
Does this gel polish stay on better than the regular lacquer?
Do this opi nail polish use well with regular nail polish?
Start your review of OPI GelColor - Pro Health Base Coat!
Elizabeth D.
Hollywood, CA
OPI GelColor - Pro Health Base Coat uploaded by Elizabeth D.
OPI GelColor - Pro Health Base Coat uploaded by Elizabeth D.
Since lockdown I started doing my own nails. Acrylic was to hard for me so I opted to do gels. The problem was them always breaking off or popping off. After switching to this my nails are so strong and long. I can’t believe these are my real nails.
Brittani F.
Lakeview, MI
I love OPI’s products. This top coat is so beautiful and shiny it makes lacquer almost look as good as gel! I actually had “taupe-less beach” lacquer on three nails and gel on the rest and you could hardly tell the difference.
Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This base coat is just ok...it took a while to dry, is very oily, and clumpy. Once I applied the nail polish it became very clumpy and made a mess. I honestly don't recommend this polish.
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
I really like using this one when I’m doing gel at home. It works good and last long
Idalia M.
This product is the best it is a very good base for your nails its super economic price easy yo apply
Danielle M.
Call me biased, but when I hear OPI, I figure I’m getting a good product just by name recognition. However, that assumption also comes with an expectation that the product will deliver, and this base coat is no exception. Nail polish glides on easily and more evenly when I use this particular base coat
Mary G.
This is a great basecoat for when you’re doing an at home gel manicure. But I really don’t see too much of a difference from the original versus the prohealth. to me they’re interchangeable, and I love them both. And I would recommend either to anyone that does at-home manicures.
Rachel B.
Bloomfield, NJ
My nail technician uses this in the salon from time to time, and I absolutely love it! I find it really does help my nails!
Ruthanna W.
I recently bought this base and actually the top coat also and I do like them. I read some pretty bad reviews lol but decided to grab them anyway and they work really well. You need a really good light. Which I have. And only the thinnest layer before your gel color. Amazing results. Love it. And highly recommend.
Ceci M.
Green Bay, WI
I like this OPI base, it protects my nails pretty well especially now during winter. It's not cruelty-free so I won't be repurchasing.