OPI Gelcolor Nail Polish, GCR54 Russian Navy, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sari Z.

BY OPI

What is this product? Iconic OPI Color in a polish-on gel formula! GelColor by OPI's shine-intense shades cure in 30 seconds and last for weeks. From its distinctive bottle and custom brush, to its unbeatably fast application and lightening speed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite bluish color. Dark and beautiful. Poi gel colors are the best on the market. Good quality and ok price. You know what you r paying for. I will recommend that product and will purchase again myself
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Overall I really enjoyed this deep navy color when you apply almost looks black which is something I totally love. However I did not like that it was a little difficult to remove with nail polish remover. I also found that I did not wear as long as I would’ve liked.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
This gel polish is incredible and lasts for weeks without being damaged. It dries and sets so quickly under the UV lights and you never have to worry about it drying unevenly. It applies so smoothly and evenly over the nail and two coats will always offer a flawless and uniform color.

This is the only polish I use when I go in for a manicure and I especially love the Russian Navy color or OPI Nail GelColor Soak-Off in Give Me Space
Sari Z.
Skokie, IL
My go to winter color!! I'm so happy OPI released a no chip version!! If you like dark colors like Onyx and Lincoln park after dark or midnight try Russian Navy!!
Mikenna C.
Sterling, CO
Always my go to color. I always find OPI to be long lasting and always look great on my nails. Very affordable also.
Mackenzie H.
Keego Harbor, MI
One of my go to fall colors! I don’t do my own mani pedis, but I used to have this color in my collection.
Catherine K.
Columbia, SC
Love!!! Such a classic shade, almost functions as a neutral. Coverage is good, not see through at all.
Morgan T.
Lincoln Park after dark was the only nail polish that I actually used the entire bottle...twice!
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Love this brand, and excited they have gel! It last a long time and it isn’t that expensive at all! And they have every shade you could ever want.
Ana P.
I’ve gotten so many compliments when I wear this color and I also wore this color to my prom it’s very beautiful OPI is a super popular brand they have great colors and I definitely would recommend this color
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there a lot of product in this?