BeautyNailNail CareOPI
GELCOLOR LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK #W42 + INFINITE SHINE #W42

OPI GELCOLOR LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK #W42 + INFINITE SHINE #W42

1. OPI Soak-Off GelColor Gel Polish + Infinite Shine Matching Lacquer Lincoln Park After Dark #W42 0.5 oz 15 mL Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI GELCOLOR LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK #W42 + INFINITE SHINE #W42!
Sierra F.
Lincolnton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the color! Got my nails done 2weeks ago and the nail polish is still in tack and looks like I just got them done.
Hannah H.
This is my favorite OPI color and the gel works wonders. This stays on my nails for 2.5 weeks and it is the perfect fall/winter color. I love OPI products, especially the thick brush. Would highly recommend!!
Jodie W.
Sparta, WI
Purchased at: Target
This is MY color. I branch out from time to time. But for me this color works everyday of the year. And the gel lasts forever even staying shiny for weeks. I know it’s dark but when the sun hits my fingernails or toenails it looks like a beautiful shade of dark purple and reminds me of a perfectly ripe plum. I will always be a fan of Lincoln Park After Dark and will continue to chose it time and time again.
Michael J.
Quincy, MA
My absolute favorite nail color ! (If you know you know) This is a shade I wear year round. It never chips or fades. I would absolutely recommend the OPI gels to anyone looking for a salon quality polish at home !!
Victoria M.
Allentown, PA
Love it! Perfect purple black color. The gel is great and long lasting. Easily holds up for 2+ weeks. Perfect for fall/winter. Give it a try and you will end up loving it too
McKenzie L.
Maple Grove, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite shades of opi nail polish! It’s an incredibly dark purple that almost looks black! It’s super elegant, dries fast, and stamps really well! Which is a huge plus if you’re into nail stamping

Looking for your answer?