OPI Gelcolor Collection Soak-Off Nail Lacquer, Pompeii Purple 0.5 fl.oz. (15 ml) uploaded by Amanda B.

BY A&B

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

OPI Gelcolor Collection Soak-Off Nail Lacquer, Pompeii Purple 0.5 fl.oz. (15 ml) see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I recently had my first professional gel manacure and I love it. I got it in the color Cozu-melted and I love it. It has held up through the last few days of me cleaning, and the real challenge starts tomorrow when I go back to work. I work in a physician's office and I wash my had 30 bazillion times a day and my nail polish never last. I cannot wait to get them done again because I am going to go buy the Pompeii purple color because I have been wearing it for years.