Opi Gelcolor Collection Nail Gel Lacquer, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - GOT MYSELF INTO A JAM-BALAYA

BY OPI

Opi Gelcolor Collection Nail Gel Lacquer, 0.5 Fluid Ounce LED cures in 30 seconds One coat provides a gentle foundation Fast application and simple removal see more...

Mary K.
Kennesaw
The perfect beach color for pedicure! It’s rare I do gel on my toes, but I did it once and it stayed on foreverrrrrr! Highly recommend gel if you’re getting married, honeymoon, long trip abroad, etc. This color was fun and perfect for the tropical adventure I was on!
Jordyn K.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
The Gel color looks great and definitely gives you a much better finish than a typical top coat. It lasts longer than typical nail polish, however, that means it lasts about 3 days without chipping instead of 1. Looks great, but still chips. Not as good as gel polish but it is a step up from typical polish.
Becca H.
Honolulu, HI
Love OPI gel. The LED light is also comfortable. I just wish OPI was less expensive, as that's the only thing that prohibits regular use and buying.
Kelsie B.
West Liberty
I love painting my nails with gel polish. This is one of the best brands and I will continue to buy. A little pricey, but worth it.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is such a fun summer color! Gel nails usually last about a week for me and I get it done at the salon. Definitely recommend!
Jarielys M.
I love all of OPI's Joe they are very random which makes it good it's easier to use and apply dries quickly with the lamp
Sari A.
London , ['', '', '']
Get a salon manicure in your own home!
Polish lasts so much longer than regular polish. Doesn't chip or become dull.
I can get my manicure to last a good ten days.
Definitely recommend and they have amazing colours!