BY OPI

Opi gelcolor collection is the new, polish-on gel formula. Soak off gel lacquer. see more...

• Do you need a lamp like at the salon to fuse it to the na...1 Answers
  • What kind of light do you all use with this?1 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced varying degrees of success in how ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Neha S.
Arlington, VA
I love OPI shades when I go to get my nails done at a salon. I can easily say after using many brands of nail polish that OPI sticks the longest after a mighty expensive gel manicure. It lasts for about 3 weeks for me. Coming to Cajun Shrimp, this is one of my favorite shades. While I love red, it can get a bit too bold for some occasions and I like bright colors when going to the beach. I discovered this in a salon and picked it up by sheer  chance. Since then I remember this color and apply this coral nail paint when I want some pop. It is really pretty on any skin color. I know a couple of other people who swear by this shade! If you are not sure, try it in a salon before purchasing. That is what I usually do before I buy a full bottle.
Sabrathia J.
Lancaster, CA
I notice when getting my nails done or doing others nails with the Opi Gelcolor Collection Nail Gel Lacquer that the polish lasts longer wether it's paired with gel polish or a regular polish opi is expensive for nail polishes but worth every cent.
Joanna A.
Review for: Base Coat more...
I always purchase this product at Ulta. I use this product as a base coat & finisher. The product has a great finish to it, it’s easy to apply but it’s not that clean of a product. I highly recommend it to others that don’t mind the strong scent.
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
This is an affordable LED cured gel polish along with the Enail Couture brand and the Nail Harmony brand. Use the corresponding base coats and top coats for each brand.
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Other more...
I finally tried opi gelcolor after using cheaper brands for long and got tired of them not lasting and let me tell you what, I regret ever spending money on any other brand! This stuff is amazing. It lasts twice as long as other brands do. Yes it’s more expensive but well worth it!!!
Kayla B.
Northport, AL
I’ve been using Gel Nail since it came out! I think it’s the best invention yet. I use to get fake nails all the time but I love gel nail so much I would never change! Mine will stay on for at least three weeks!
Theresa C.
San Antonio, TX
Opi Gelcolor Collection Nail Gel Lacquer in Cajun Shrimp is a gorgeous coral color. OPI gels are great and this is my favorite summer color. I like this as regular polish too.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Base Coat more...
OPI always has the best nail colors and selection. The base coat always help my polish stay on a little longer, which I appreciate. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it. My favorite brand of polish for sure.
Jessica G.
I've always been skeptical about gel polishes but when i finally decided to try I just say I am so happy I decided on this brand. The color Bubble Bath is the right amount neutral for a girl like me who prefers a more natural classic look when it comes to polish. The brush provided the amount of polish that allowed the nail tech lots of control and she did two coats and too be honest one would have been good enough. Now that I have started using the OPI Gel line, I'm already think what crazy color I might do next? Any suggestions????
Jasmine B.
I chose an OPI gel when I went to a salon to get a professional manicure. So far it's been a week and I haven't seen any problems (no chips, smudges or streaks). I really love the color I chose. It's a deep purple with shimmering undertones.
Elise C.
Austin, TX
Do you think it is worth it to invest in gel polishes for you to use at home? Or would you just go to the nail salon for gel?
Amy M.
How long does this product last? I'd like to get two weeks out of it.
Chantel B.
I've been wanting to try the gel polish for a while now. Does any one know if a UV light is needed? And does it come off pretty easy?
Karana L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Has anyone experienced varying degrees of success in how long the gel polish lasts? I've had a great experience with my manicure (3-4 weeks) and a terrible one with chips and peeling at 1 week with this brand.
Kyra W.
What kind of light do you all use with this?