Aphrodite's Pink Nightie

OPI Color in a polish-on gel formula! GelColor by OPIs shine-intense shades cure in 30 seconds and last for weeks. From its distinctive bottle and custom brush, to its unbeatably fast application and lightening speed cure.. GelColor by OPI redefines...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aphrodite's Pink Nightie!
Kristina S.
Quincy, MA
Aphrodite's Pink Nightie uploaded by Kristina S.
Pretty color. It’s different than the standard pink and has a purple hue to it with some added shimmer. It’s something to try if you don’t want a pinky pink. I would recommend it. Opi is the best and most lasting brand out there for nail polish.
Karolina K.
Kaunas
I have tried few OPI gel nail polish. All of them were good because they are pigmented and hold on very well. Best recommends!
ariadna D.
This color is si pretty. I like very pinky colors and this is my fave and purple too .

Looking for your answer?