OPI GEL COLOR Nail Polish Lacquer - 2015 Summer Escapade Shades - GC A72 - Can't Hear Myself Pink, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cassandra C.

BY OPI

Let your inner sun shine out for all to see in colors that show off summer vamp with sophistication and daring! It's time to live it all, every moment filled with fun, excitement, and that feeling of anticipation that tells us, "Tomorrow is mine!" see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
I recently was introduced to gel nail polish after having to paint my nails with regular polish every 3 days. It seemed I was forevermore chipping my polish which drove me crazy. I went to the salon and got gel nails for the first time on my own grown out nails. I've never seen anything g like it. I have cooked, cleaned, bathed 4 dogs, scrubbed shoes-you name it I've done it and even after 1.5 weeks there's still not even a chip. I'm highly impressed and I will never go back to regular polish again. OPI Nail GelColor Soak-Off #influensterawards
Kayelyn p.
This is such a beautiful color. I really enjoy it either just by itself or mixed with another color or with glitter on top perfect for summer!
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
I loved the color but wasn't in love with the quality. May try a different color in the future but pretty pricey to try and not like.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Awesome polish, have used on my acrylic nails and it stays on very good ! Plus gel is the best way to go if you want it to stay on
Allie H.
Lexington, KY
Each time I get a manicure I only get OPI gel polishes applied to my nails. They are the one and only option!
Chenequa H.
Lumpkin
My favorite gel polish. I absolutely love it. I compare this too the polish that I get at the salon
lili t.
I had some much lusted after acrylics applied as I'm on leave from work. As soon as I stepped into the salon I was immediately drawn to this gorgeous pink polish by OPI. The swatch looked very different to the colour in the bottle leaving me unsure as to wether I would like it or not but as soon as it was applied to my fresh acrylics I was in love! The colour is a bright pink but has a slight orange hue in certain light as well as a metallic sheen. If you're a girly girl I 100% would recommend this colour! It hasn't chipped nor did it smudge and dried perfectly without any tacky residue you get with other brands of polish but as an OPI polish it's perfect!