BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Bethany R.
Cookeville, TN
Love this FILE !! It’s the perfect size ! I recommend . It’s affordable and you can buy it at any store
Amy Z.
You can't go wrong here, opi is one of the best nail care, nail polish, remover lines. 100% recommend!
Bobbie S.
Boulder City, NV
Love love love this file! Best one on the market. Even my young daughters let me use it on their nails.
Samantha H.
Williamston
I love how it smooths out my nails and leaves my nails soft so I can't cut myself with and sharp edges.
Jennifer O.
It shapes my nails every time I paint them at home and it gives them the perfect shape and it's gentle
krystal k.
The nail file is fine. It isn't flimsy like others. There was just nothing special about this product.
Taylor M.
I like how wide this nail file is. It works well and doesn't dull out quickly. I enjoyed this product!
Kara V.
Rock Island, IL
Files are the way to go to avoid rough, blunt edges on your nails. These ones in particular work great
Janelle h.
Athens, PA
For the best nail file I highly suggest this one. Leaves my nails perfectly round and nice and soft!!!
Mya D.
I really like this product! It was very easy to file my nails and good to throw in my purse for travel.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?