BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer O.
It shapes my nails every time I paint them at home and it gives them the perfect shape and it's gentle
Tracy F.
Greenwood, IN
It files my nails very well. The file itself is easy to grip and light. They come in very cute colors.
Janelle h.
Athens, PA
For the best nail file I highly suggest this one. Leaves my nails perfectly round and nice and soft!!!
Mya D.
I really like this product! It was very easy to file my nails and good to throw in my purse for travel.
Amy Z.
You can't go wrong here, opi is one of the best nail care, nail polish, remover lines. 100% recommend!
Jennifer G.
Marietta, GA
Love how easy this filer makes it to shape my nails. The double sided helps a lot! Definitely recommend
krystal k.
The nail file is fine. It isn't flimsy like others. There was just nothing special about this product.
Carley S.
Anderson, SC
Good nail file for what it is. Can be used time and time again. Good grit as well. Will purchase again
Kari N.
Buda, TX
Love this nail file. Gets the job done fast and easy without being overly harsh on my sensitive nails.
Samantha H.
Williamston
I love how it smooths out my nails and leaves my nails soft so I can't cut myself with and sharp edges.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?