BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
E'Lyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
Easy to use and travel with! Gets hard to reach nails and stay study for a long time. Great for shaping too
Brianda B.
Rio Grande City, TX
Very good product leaves your nails very well filed and very well polished !! Love this very amazingly good
Kimberly C.
San Antonio
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
OPI is a really good brand. I love this nail file. It works perfect on my nails. Files then down perfectly.
maria g.
Tyler
Really good I like it I would defenaly buy it again is really good product for my personal opinion is good
Andrea r.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
this files my nails so good i really like it i’ve been using this brand for years and i think they are nice
AnnaKatherine C.
Baton Rouge
Review for: And Moss more...
Over rated over priced and anticlimactic. Other products are easier to handle and get the job done quicker
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Es súper buena me encanta como deja las uñas increíble de verdad la recomiendo muchísimo la he usado mucho
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Has a rough enough surface where you don't have to file forever to get to desired length like other files.
Lizzie M.
Dallas
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Does it's job but you can get a mail file for cheaper that does the same thing and OPI is not cruelty free
Kayla S.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I really like the way this filed my nails, my nails are so smooth, it's flexible and it helps my nails stay
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?